part 28

Author's pov~~ (Oh i am also there in this book ? Woww) 😂😂

When the doctor came out everyone gathered around him and started asking him questions regarding y/n.

Doctor: umm i am glad to say that the operation was successfull and she is out of danger-

Everyone sighed a relief but not after the doctor said

Doctor: but we still need to keep her under observation to check her vitals and everything.
Mr park: doctor when she will be awake ?
Doctor: we can't say anything now.
Jinyoung: can i meet her ?
Doctor: hmm but-
Before he could complete jinyoung ran to his sister's room.

Jinyoung's pov~~
Even before the doctor completed his sentence i ran to my y/niee's room. When i opened the door and saw her laying on the bed with her head covered with bandage. I slowly went to her and took her cold hands in mine warm ones and let my tears fall. I was sobbing when i heard a voice i wanted to hear.
Y/n: op-oppa.
I looked up and saw my sister looking at me with her slightly Opened eyes.
Me: y/n ? You woke up ? How are you feeling ?
Y/n: m-my he-head-
Me: it's okay it will be okay.
Y/n: but wh-what hap-happened to me ?
Me: umm actually when you fainted the doctor told us that you have a clot in your brain. We didn't told you so that you don't stress yourself. But now you don't have to worry about this. Your operation is done.
She nodded and closed her eyes taking rest.

Timeskip to a week later
Y/n's pov~~
It's been a week since i am in the hospital. Earlier when oppa told me about my condition i was sad but later on i was feeling better. I got to know about oppa's wedding called off as he told the truth to everyone. Mom and dad were so sad that they were friends with such people. I was in my thoughts when the door of my room opened and it was hyunjin. He came to me and hugged me and i too hugged him back.
Hyunjin: how are you feeling now ?
Me: better. Did you had lunch ?
Hyunjin: yup i did. I have a surprise for you.
Me: really ? What it is ?
Hyunjin: wait a minute.
He got up from the bed and went to the door and opened it making my eyes grow wider.
Me: SOMI UNNIE!!
i hugged her tightly and let my tears fall. Well she is Jeon Somi. She is mine and hyunjin's friend. We met her in Canada and she was the one to help us both to confess to each other.
Me: i missed you so much unnie.
Somi unnie: i missed you too berry. How are you now ?
Me: best. Hold on. This smell ?
I smelled something like pancakes.
Somi unnie: oh i forgot i brought your favourite pancakes. Here eat it. You must have been bored eating hospital food.
Me: yes unnie i was.
I started to eat the pancakes.
Hyunjin: I'll also try.
He was about to take a bite but before that i slapped his hands.
Me: don't you dare take this.
Hyunjin: noona~~
Somi unnie: okay don't fight. Here you take this one.
He took it and Started to eat. After eating i washed my hands and went to change my dress as i am going home today. I am missing mom and dad so much.

*Timeskip to home*

Me, hyunjin and Somi unnie came home as she is staying here only, on request of mom and dad. When i came home there was a confetti blast and the lights turned on and everyone was here. Stray kids, mom, dad, jinyoung oppa, grandma and grandpa too.

Mom: welcome home my baby.
She said hugging me.

Dad: my princess is back. How are you feeling now ?

Me: good.

Seungmin: noona i missed you.

Me: me too Minnie. I missed you all so much.

After all the hugging session everyone sat in the living room and talked for a bit.

Dad: okay so tomorrow i have kept a party basically a business party.