part 6

Y/n's pov~~
When me and oppa entered the house there was a confetti blast and exactly at the same moment the lights got on. I was surprised to see the decorations. I was in tears seeing there love for me. Then eomma came to me and hugged me
Eomma: welcome home my princess.
I hugged her back
Me: thank you eomma.
Jinyoung oppa: come let's go in.
Then mom and oppa helped me going inside and made me sit on the sofa.
Me: where is dad ?
??: I am here princess.
As i saw appa i started to laugh. He was having flour on his face and was wearing an apron.
Dad: why are you laughing ?
Mom: look at yourself honey.
Then he took his phone and opened camera.
He saw himself and started to laugh. Then he took a tissue then wiped his face, came and sat with us.
Me: dad what were you doing in the kitchen ?
Dad: oh i was preparing yummy food for you.
Me: really ? I want to have food now.
I pouted and everyone laughed at me. Then we went to the dinning room and sat on the chairs.

Then the maids came and started to serve us the dishes

Then the maids came and started to serve us the dishes. My mouth was watering seeing the dishes.

Then we started to eat and Me: wow dad it's amazing

Me: wow dad it's amazing.
Dad: thank you princess.
Me: now you have to cook for me everyday.
Dad: of course princess.
After we finished they took me to a room. There were two rooms one in black and one a light colour one. I choose the dark one as my life.

I wished them good night and sat on my bed thinking about my life

I wished them good night and sat on my bed thinking about my life. How my own family didn't believed me and believed someone else over me. How i got another Loving family who loves me so much. How i am a Park now not a Lee. Oh wait hyunjin. I didn't met him when he was leaving to London. I am missing him so much. I picked up my phone and thought of giving him a call. I tried but he is not picking it up. I guess due to time difference he must be in his college. I called bangchan oppa to ask him about hyunjin. He picked up my call
On the phone call
Me: hello.
Bangchan oppa: hello y/n ?
Me: yes oppa it's me. How are you ?
Bangchan oppa: i am fine but where are you and how are you ?
I couldn't control my tears and i broke down.
Bangchan oppa: what happened y/n ? What are you crying ? 
Me: oppa where are you right now ?
I said sniffing.
Bangchan oppa: we are at our usual place.
Me: can i come now ?
Bangchan oppa: of course y/n. You can.
Me: okay then i am coming now. Wait for me.
Phone call ended

After the call ended i got up from my bed slowly and went out of my room. I was walking when i had a pain in my leg. I was about to fall but a hand caught me. I looked up and it was dad.
Dad: what happened princess ? Where are you going ? And were you crying ?
Me: appa i have to go somewhere.
Dad: but where ?
Me: somewhere.
Dad: wait let me take you.
I nodded and dad helped me to get to the car.
Dad: what's the address ?
I told him the address and he started driving.

After 1 hour we reached the place. Dad helped me getting out of the car and we went to the front door. I ringed the bell and door opened. It was changbin oppa. I immediately hugged him. He hugged me back. After breaking the hug we went inside and everyone was sitting in the living room.
Felix& Minho: uncle ?
Dad: Felix, Minho?
Felix& Minho,dad: what are you doing here ?
Huh? They all know each other ?
Me: dad you know them ?
Dad: ye-
Bangchan oppa: dad ? What's happening y/niee ? First sit down and tell us what happened.
Me: umm-
Seungmin: what the hell ? Noona your leg ? Where did you got hurt ?
Now all attention was on my leg. Everyone's eyes widened except for dad.
Changbin oppa: y/n what happened ?
Me: what happened was............
Then i told them what happened with me except for my adoption. Everyone was so shocked listening to this. Stray kids except for hyunjin were fuming with anger that they are going to kill someone.
Changbin oppa: then why didn't you told us ?
Me: oppa i was not in my senses to call anyone.
Felix: okay but why were you calling uncle dad ?
Me: why are you calling dad as uncle ?
Minho Oppa: aish he is our uncle. Our moms brother.
Me: and he is my dad he and his family adopted me after the Lee's abandoned me.
After saying this few tears left my eyes.
Bangchan oppa: did you tell hyunjin about this ?
Me: no oppa and i want you all not to tell him anything.
Felix: but why noona ?
Me: Felix he has went there to make his future and i don't want to ruin it. Let him come after two years then i will tell him myself.

Author's pov ~~
They all didn't liked the idea of not telling Anything to hyunjin but she somehow made them agreed to it. Right now bangchan, Minho and changbin are having a talk with Mr Park in a room while the rest are in the living room enjoying themselves.
Mr park: what do you want to talk about kids ?
Minho: uncle first of all thank you so much for taking care of our y/n.
Mr park: it was nothing Minho and now i will protect her more cause she is my daughter now.
Bangchan: Mr park-
Mr park: call me uncle.
Bangchan: uncle if you don't mind can we keep y/n here with us ?
Mr park: but why ?
Bangchan: uncle though she is hyunjin's friend from elementary school but we all see her as our own sister. So we would like to let her stay with us.
Mr park: but that is not needed. She has her own family now. Her father , mother and a brother too. We all love her so much. And i know why are you saying this because you don't want her to go through the same again.
I promise you all one thing whatever has happened to her in the past will not be repeated again. I promise you all and if my that promise is broken then you guys are free to take her with you all.
They Nodded and went in the living room.

Y/n's pov~~
Me , seungmin, Felix,i.n and han are sitting in the living room while the others and dad are talking with eachother in the room.
Me: what are they talking about ?
Felix: relax noona. They must be having some elder talks.
I was feeling restless when i remembered something
Me: guys ? Was hyunjin saying something before he left ?
They looked at eachother and nodded in negative. Soon we heard footsteps and looked back and saw dad and others.
Dad: okay y/n let's go home now. There are some people who wants to meet you.
I frowned as who came to meet me.
Me: but who ?
Dad: someone special. Come let's go.
I nodded and bid everyone with a hug and went home with dad.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️