part 15

Bangpink's pov~~
We were in the living room with eunwoo. Y/n and jinyoung went to have a talk. Ahh why is she sticking with him so much ? She is our sister. We were using our phone when we saw y/n running and behind her was jinyoung.
Y/n: appa save me.
She said hiding behind Mr park.
Mr park: what happened princess ?
Y/n: didn't i told you not to call a doctor ? Now see he is behind me for that disgusting medicine.
Jinyoung: y/n come out. It's the last time i am calling you.
Y/n: no i won't.
Jinyoung: are you sure ?
Y/n: yes 1000% sure.
Jinyoung: okay then i won't talk to you.
When he said that y/n widen her eyes and came out. She went to him and took the medicine and gulped it down. Then she went behind his back and jumped on his back.
Y/n: don't you dare to stop talking to me. Understood ?
He just chuckled and said yes ma'am. We were feeling a little jealous right now.

Y/n's pov~~
Oppa really knows how to make me eat the medicines. I was on his back when dad said something
Dad: y/n and jinyoung listen. We are going to New Zealand for one week due to some business with the Lee's so they will stay here only. So behave well okay?
I went and hugged dad in Koala style and
Me: i will behave if you promise me you both will come back before my birthday.
They both laughed and mom caress my hairs.
Mom: y/naah we promise you we will come back before your birthday. Okay ?
I nodded and got down from dad.
Oppa: by the way when are you going ?
Mr lee: today at night.
Dad: and y/n one of the girls will be staying in your room with you. Is it okay ?
What? No it's not okay. I was about to say when
Oppa: it's okay dad they will stay in my room i will stay with my baby princess.
Mom: but it's okay jinyoung.
Oppa: no mom she came after two years from abroad so we have to pay each other back these two years. So it's okay.
Dad: as you say but take care of my princess and yourself. Okay ? 
Oppa: yes dad i will.
After that mom and dad went to their rooms and oppa went to attend a call. I was alone with the Lee's. Mrs Lee came to me and hugged me.
Mrs Lee: y/naah my baby. How are you ? I missed you so much.
My blood was boiling so much. I slightly pushed her and
Me: sorry Mrs Lee. Don't call me y/nahh. And why you missed me ? Oh now you got to know that i was not at fault so you are apologizing now. Woww. First you guys thrown me out of the house saying that i am a betrayer and now wooww. You know i hate you guys from the deep inside my heart. Understand this.
I went to my room and closed the door. Why they have to come ? Why ? I went to my bed and went to sleep because of the medicine.

Timeskip to night.
Jinyoung's pov~~
It was dinner time and y/n is still sleeping. We all were in the living room when
Mom: jinyoung go and call my baby. She must be sleeping.
Me: yes mom she is. Imma go wake her up.
I was about to go when
Jin: jinyoung i will also come with you.
I was about to say no but i guess it's a nice time to make them jealous(a/n: he is not doing this in purposely i am just making him a little funny here). I Nodded with a smile. Then we both went to her room. While walking to her room jin asked me something
Jin: so when did you met her ?
Me: i met her on the road. She was laying there lifeless. My heart broke seeing My sister like this.
I said that word my intentionally so that they should no how much they hurted my baby princess. After i reached her room i knocked on the door twice. When i opened the door, and went in i saw my baby sleeping peacefully. I chuckled and went to her waking her up slowly.
Me: baby get up.
Y/n: let me sleep Hyun.
Huh? Hyun? Who is Hyun? Maybe she said it in sleep. I picked her up and layed her in my lap.
Me: y/n get up. It's already dinner time. Mom and dad will also leave in an hour.
She woke up and looked at me and made a pout. I know what she wants. I picked her up in koala style and took her down. Well as for jin, he was looking completely jealous and angry. Well he deserve it.
When we came down i sat down with y/n on my chair. She lose a lot of weight since she came from Canada.
Me: y/n get up eat food first.
Y/n: no mom will feed me.
I chuckled at her cuteness. Well she acts like a child sometimes. After that mom Started to feed her food and she ate herself as well. I also ate mine. The Lee siblings were looking completely jealous. I don't care though. I finished my food and took her in living room. By now she was fully awake.
Y/n: oppa what will we do after mom and dad go ?
I just looked at her and smirked. She was confused at first but then seems to understand me. She also smirked at me. *smack* we turned around and saw mom and dad with a little angry expression.
Y/n: what ? Why did you hit us ?
Dad: wipe off that smirk from your faces. If we saw the house like last time then you both are grounded.
Me and y/n: yes sir.
We said saluting him. He just looked at us with done face and went from there. We laughed at him and turned around and saw those siblings standing there making us flinch.
Me: ah don't stand like this guys.
Namjoon: oh sorry Hyung actually we don't know the way yet.
Me: ah it's okay come.