part 16

Timeskip to morning
Y/n's pov~~
I woke up with my alarm ringing. I switched it off and went to get ready. After taking shower i went to my closet and wore this

After wearing this i went downstairs to see everyone sitting there

After wearing this i went downstairs to see everyone sitting there. Eunwoo looked at me and passed me a small smile. I ignored him and went to oppa and sat beside him.
Me: good morning oppa.
Oppa: good morning baby princess.
He said kissing my forehead.
Me: when will you stop calling me baby princess ?
Oppa: after two weeks.
Me: fine. Oppa can we call stray kids oppas today ?
Oppa: yes we can. And tell me one thing.
Me: hmm.
Oppa: not here. Come in the second living room.
I nodded and we both went to the living room. I knew they all were following us.

Me: what do you want to ask ? Oppa: who is Hyun ? Uhoh when did he heard about him ?  Oppa: in your sleep

Oppa: who is Hyun ?
Uhoh when did he heard about him ? 
Oppa: in your sleep.
Me: huh ?
Oppa: i heard his name in your sleep. When i came to wake you up you said his name now tell me who he is ?
Me: oppa don't be mad he is my boyfriend.
Oppa: WHAT!! you have a boyfriend before i had a girlfriend ?
Me: ahh it's your mistake then, if you can't have a girlfriend.
Oppa: don't change the topic. I want to meet him and what's his full name ?
Me: his full name is Hwang hyunjin and he is currently in Canada he will come tomorrow to Korea.
Oppa: hmm okay. Is he trustworthy ?
Me: yes oppa. Remember i told you about my best friend who went to abroad ?
Oppa: what about him ?
Me: he is my that boyfriend.
Oppa: okay but i will approve him after meeting.
Me: okay oppa. Gomawo oppa.
I said hugging him tightly.
Oppa: anything for my princess.
He again kissed my forehead. After that when we went back to living room we saw them sitting panting. Looks like they all ran fastly to come back. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator but one thing caught my eyesight. MY ICE CREAMS!! I went to the living room and headlocked oppa.
Me: where is my ice cream ?
Oppa : i Don't know.
Me: i know you ate it. Don't try to fool me just because i am younger than you.
Oppa: okay okay i am sorry i ate it.
I took back my hands and sat beside him with an angry pout.
Oppa: i am sorry baby. Oppa is sorry.
Me: you always do this. First you eat my ice cream and then you say sorry.
I was having some tears in my eyes.
Oppa: ayy don't cry. I am sorry. I will get you many ice creams tonight. I promise.
Me: promise ?
Oppa: god promise.
Me: okay then you are forgiven.
After that oppa Started to do some office work and i sat beside him and started to watch him as i am thinking of joining the family business. Dad already asked me about this and i said i was okay with it. For bangpink and eunwoo they are doing there own work.

Bangpink and Eunwoo's pov~~
We got up from the bed and went to get ready. After getting ready we went downstairs and saw jinyoung sitting there.
Us: good morning jinyoung/Hyung/oppa.
Jinyoung: oh good morning. Everyone woke up.
Us: ah yes.
Eunwoo: where is y/n ?
Jinyoung: ah she must be sleeping right now. We had siblings time yesterday and she slept late.
Listening to him we(bangpink) got jealous. He is spending time with our sister. We also sat down and did our work.

Soon we heard footsteps and we saw y/n. Eunwoo/I passed her a small smile but she ignored him/me. She came and sat beside jinyoung
Y/n: good morning oppa.
Jinyoung: good morning baby princess.
He said kissing her forehead. Ah our jealousy is rising. We will be trying our level best to make her forgive us.
Y/n: when will you stop calling me baby princess ?
Jinyoung: after two weeks.
Y/n: fine. Oppa can we call stray kids oppas today ?
Jinyoung: yes we can. And tell me one thing.
Y/n: hmm.
Jinyoung: not here. Come in the second living room.
They have a second living room here ? Well they are rich. We too have. We decided to follow them and eavesdrop on them. We tip toed to the living room but we cannot hear anything as they closed the door. But still we tried to hear him.
Jinyoung: WHAT!!
why did he shout ? We only heard his shouting and nothing else. Then we heard footsteps coming to the door. Looks like they are coming back so we ran from there and went back to the living room.

After they both came back jinyoung sat on his seat and y/n went to the kitchen. Minutes later she came back running and headlocked jinyoung. We stood up and looked at those two siblings. What ? Siblings ? They are not siblings. She is our(bangpink) sister.
Y/n: where is my ice cream ?
Jinyoung: i Don't know.
What? She is fighting with him for an ice cream ?
Y/n: i know you ate it. Don't try to fool me just because i am younger than you.
Jinyoung: okay okay i am sorry i ate it.
She took back her hands and sat beside him with an angry pout. Aww she is looking so cute.
Jinyoung: i am sorry baby. Oppa is sorry.
Y/n: you always do this. First you eat my ice cream and then you say sorry.
She was having some tears in her eyes. Hobi/i was about to go to her but jinyoung hugged her.
Jinyoung: ayy don't cry. I am sorry. I will get you many ice creams tonight. I promise.
Y/n: promise ?
Jinyoung: god promise.
Y/n: okay then you are forgiven.
Gosh is she serious ? Then they both started to do their work while we did ours.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️