part 21

Y/n's pov~~
I woke up because of the sunlight hitting on my face. I looked up and saw hyunjin still sleeping. I pecked his lips and got up and went to bathroom to take a refreshing shower.

(Ignore the bag please)

After taking a shower and getting ready i came outside to see hyunjin awake.
Hyunjin: yah where were you ? Why did you leave me alone in the bed ? *Whinning*
Me: aigoo my little baby. Come here.
He got up and came to hug me keeping his head in the Crook of my neck. I internally chuckled at his cuteness and whinnings.
Me: sorry you were sleeping so peacefully that i didn't want to wake you up. Sorry.
Hyunjin: fine. I forgive you.
I pecked his lips and after that he went to take shower. After he took a shower we both went downstairs and saw bangpink sitting there with eunwoo and oppa.
Me: good morning oppa.
Oppa: good morning baby princess.
Me: oppa~~
Oppa: sorry.
I went to him and side hugged him. Hyunjin also came and sat beside me.
Hyunjin: Hyung when will eomma and appa discharge from the hospital ?
When he said that bangpink and eunwoo chocked on water, air and food.
Jin: what ? E-eomma ap-apa ?
Me: yes why ?
I can see eunwoo he is hurt. Well i don't even care though.
Oppa: oh they will be discharged today but we have to take care of mom so much. She is a little weak.
Me: it's okay oppa. I'll take good care of eomma.
Oppa: i know. No doubt. Okay I'll go to hospital and get them back home.
I nodded and oppa went out with hyunjin. Well Mr and Mrs Lee have already been discharged from the hospital two days before. I went to the kitchen and saw Mrs Lee making food.
Mrs Lee: oh good morning y/n ?
Me: good morning Mrs Lee *cold tone*
Mrs Lee: come i have already made food. Let's eat.
Me: oh sorry i won't be eating spicy food. Doctor has restricted me to eat spicy food.
Mrs Lee: oh it's okay. I'll ma-
Maid: oh young miss you are awake. Young master jinyoung made food for you.
Me: what did he made ?
Maid: porridge.
Me: *sigh* okay give me that only.
She nodded and i went to the dinning table where others were sitting. Soon the maids unnie brought the food and everyone Started to eat.
Mrs Lee: oh y/n Hyo Joo and seo joon will be discharged today. Right ?
Me: yes oppa and hyunjin have gone to the hospital.
Mrs Lee: okay.
We all were eating when guard oppa came.
Guard: good morning young miss-
He stopped in the middle seeing my glare.
Guard: i mean y/n.
Me: nice. What happened oppa ?
Guard : oh actually attorney Kim's secretary sended this documents for Mr park.
Me: okay. Give this to me.
He handed me the envelope and went out. I opened the envelope and took out the documents and read it. The thing which was written in the paper made me shocked me.
Me: what the heck ?
I immediately took my phone and called oppa.
On the phone
Oppa: yes baby princess ?
Me: oppa. Attorney Kim's secretary sended a document for dad.
Oppa: oh. Keep it in his office room. I'll check this later.
Me: no oppa you have to come and check right now.
Oppa: but eomma appa ?
Me: is hyunjin there with you ?
Oppa: yes he is.
Me: then tell him to bring eomma and appa home and if he wants he can call other stray kids members there. But please you come home now. *cracking voice*
Oppa: y/n what happened ? Why is your voice cracking ?
Me: oppa just come home. And don't tell anything to dad or mom. Come fast.
Oppa: okay okay i am coming.
Phone call ended.

I sighed and sat down on the sofa while tears made their way to my face.

Bangpink's pov~~
We all were eating our food when a guard came in. 
Guard: good morning young miss-
He stopped in the middle seeing y/n glaring at him.
Guard: i mean y/n.
Y/n: nice. What happened oppa ?
We scoffed at her. She is even calling a normal guard oppa but not to us (BTS thought).
Guard : oh actually attorney Kim's secretary sended this documents for Mr park.
Y/n: okay. Give this to me.
He handed her the envelope and went out. She opened the envelope and read the documents which amde her eyes widened.
Y/n: what the heck ?
We looked at her and saw her eyes glossy. She took her phone and ran to the living room.
Jisoo: what happened to her ?
Dad: don't know. Let's go.
We all then went to the living room and saw her on the phone talking to someone.
On the phone.
Y/n: oppa. Attorney Kim's secretary sended a document for dad.
Y/n: no oppa you have to come and check right now.
Y/n: is hyunjin there with you ?
Y/n: then tell him to bring eomma and appa home and if he wants he can call other stray kids members there. But please you come home now. *cracking voice*
Why is her voice cracking ?
Y/n: oppa just come home. And don't tell anything to dad or mom. Come fast.
Phone call ended.

She sighed and sat down on the sofa while her tears made their way out of her eyes.
Dad: what happened to her ?
Jin: don't know dad. You ask her.
Dad: y/n is there anything shocking written on this paper ?
Y/n: you don't have to worry about this Mr lee.
We all just sat their waiting for jinyoung to come. Soon we heard a car horn and jinyoung came in running. Y/n went to him and hugged him tightly and started to cry.
Jinyoung: what happened y/n ? Why are you crying ?
She handed him the paper and he was also shocked asf.
Y/n: oppa is this true ?
Jinyoung: no baby. This is not true. I'll call the office's staff and ask them to arrange a board meeting right now. You don't worry.
She nodded and he went to call someone. What happened though , that they both are this tensed ?
Jungkook: appa looks like something major happened. 
Dad: yes you're right. Look the way y/n is crying. I'll go and ask jinyoung.
We nodded and he went to the place where jinyoung went. Then two maids came and they tried to stop y/n from crying.

Dong wook's pov~~
I went to jinyoung and saw him talking on the phone.
On the phone
Jinyoung: yes mr nam arrange a board members meeting right now.
Jinyoung: i don't care. Tell them of they want to save their jobs then immediately get in the meeting room. I am coming in sometime.
Jinyoung: yes do it.
Phone call ended.

Me: what happened jinyoung ?
He looked at my direction and walked up to me and sighed.
Jinyoung: it's nothing uncle lee. You stay worry free.
Me: atleast tell me maybe I can help.
Jinyoung: look uncle lee it's our company's matter and i will be glad if you stay out of it. Please.
He went away leaving me there. When he went my children and eunwoo came to me with bo ah.
Eunwoo: uncle what did he said ?
Me: he said me * tells everything*.
Jin: he is such a-
Bo ah: let it be jin. If he doesn't want to tell us and then why we should force him.
Jimin: but mom it includes our sister in this. Did you saw the way she was crying there ?
Lisa: yes mom oppa is right. Seeing her cry makes me feel like useless. We can't even comfort out sister.
Me: let's go to the living room and see what's the matter.
They all nodded and went to the living room.

What happened suddenly ?
Are you all liking this book ?

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️