part 3

Since some of you wanted me to upload next part today. So here it is.
Enjoy 😊😊

Y/n's pov~~
It's been five days since they are beating me without any mercy. Giving me food one time. I can't take this anymore so i made a plan to run away from here. I was thinking when the door opened and it was Suga. Yes suga because he lost that right to call him oppa not only him but everyone lost their rights. He untied my hands and gripped my hair and took me outside where everyone was. He threw me on the floor and again started to beat me. Soon he stopped beating me and Mr lee came to me

Mr lee: you slut. You should thank God that i stopped him. And now you are not a part of Lees. We are abondoning you. Get out of this house.
I managed to get up and went outside the house but turn around and said

Me: you will regret not listening to me. Maybe your closest one only betrayed you and you Mr eunwoo i hate you. Not only you but everyone in this family. And i will make you all pay for this.

Eunwoo: i hate you too.

Family: we hate you too slut. Now get out.

With my heavy heart i went outside. I was not able to walk properly because of the rope that was tied in my legs. I slowly started to walk in the road when i felt dizzy suddenly and i fainted on the road.

???? 's pov~~
I completed all the office work and now i was going home. I know it's already late and today i am gonna get a nice scolding from mom and dad. I was driving when i saw a figure laying on the road. I stopped my car and went to check it. I was shocked seeing a girl there with all bruised up. Her breathing was not normal so i quickly picked her up and went to my car to take her to hospital.

I reached the hospital and carried the girl inside and called for a doctor

Me: doctor. Where is doctor ?

Doctor: what is it ? Oh god fast take her to operation theatre. Fast

Then some nurse came and took her to operation theatre. I waited there only just in case i will be needed.

It's been four hours since the doctors are inside. I guess her condition is critical. Soon the gates opened and the doctors came out. I went to them.

Me: what happened to her ? Is she okay ?

Doctor: what's your relation with the patient?

Me: i am her brother
I don't what made me say i am her brother.

Doctor: come i wanna talk to you.
Then we went to the doctor's cabin. We both took our seat.

Doctor: so Mr..

Me: Jinyoung. Park jinyoung.

Doctor: Mr park. I am not gonna give you false hopes. Your sister was beaten up very badly. She was starved for we don't know how many days. Right now we had to perform surgery on her (i don't know anything about medical So i just made up myself).

Me: doctor will she wake up ?

Doctor: yes she will but it will take time. Make sure you give her medicines on time and take good care of her. She need a happy environment.

Me: sure. Can I meet her ?

Doctor: yes you can she is in room 309.

Me: thank you doctor.

I went to that girl's room and when i saw her condition i was shocked. How can someone beat a girl this much ? She looks like in 20's. I sat beside her and took her hands in mine. I don't know why i am doing this but i feel good. I felt her hands moving but doctor said it may take time to wake up. I see her face and her eyes were also moving so i called the doctor.

Doctor: what happened ?

Me: doctor i felt her fingers moving and her eyes as well.

Then the doctor checked her and i waited outside. Soon the doctor came out and i went to him

Author's pov ~~
Jinyoung: doctor how is she ?

Doctor: she is fine and she woke up as well. You can meet her.

He nodded and went inside to see y/n fully awake. He sat beside her

Y/n: please don't beat me. Please

Jinyoung: hey hey calm down i am not gonna do anything to you. Calm down.
Then she relaxed a bit.

Y/n: thank you for bringing me here.

Jinyoung: it's alright but can i ask you something ?

Y/n: that how i ended up there so late at night ?

He nodded. She was hesitating a bit but when she was about to speak someone barged in ...............

Who it must be ?

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️