𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓?" LeFou asked as Gaston approached

Gaston sighed and rubbed his temples as he dropped down into his personal armchair. The animal fur had always been comforting, but it did nothing to soothe him in the moment.

LeFou glanced over his shoulder at Celine who had just been swarmed by the Bimbettes. "Yeesh, that bad, huh?"

"What am I doing wrong, LeFou?" Gaston lowered his hands from his face to look at his companion.

"Beer?" LeFou offered his pint which Gaston quickly dismissed.

"What for?" He tried to turn away. "Nothing helps. I'm disgraced."

"Who you?" LeFou dismissed the thought. "Never. Gaston, you've got to pull yourself together." He looked over his shoulder at the band and was suddenly struck with an idea. "Leave it to me."

He rushed over and handed them a few coins before urging them to liven the pace. He took a deep breath and then began to sing. "Gosh it disturbs me to see you, Gaston. Looking so down in the dumps."

He had the attention of the entire room.

"Every guy here'd love to be you, Gaston." Several of the villagers lifted their pints and cheered in agreement. "Even when taking your lumps."

Celine rolled her eyes which only led to Gaston turning his chair around toward the fireplace. LeFou rushed to his side.

"There's no man in town as admired as you. You're everyone's favorite guy. Everyone's awed and inspired by you," Lefou struggled with the weight of turning the chair back around to face the audience, "and it's not very hard to see why."

The Bimbettes swooned and sighed, leaning up against Celine. Consequently, it trapped her and prevented her from leaving the tavern.

"No one's slick as Gaston, no one's quick as Gaston," LeFou swiped a belt from an unsuspecting villager before wrapping it around Gaston's neck, "no one's neck is as incredibly thick as Gaston."

Gaston easily tore the belt from around his neck and tossed it aside, looking incredibly inconvenienced; however, LeFou noticed that Celine looked slightly amused.

"For there's no man in town half as manly. Perfect, a pure paragon! You can ask any Tom, Dick, or Stanley," LeFou motioned for the others to join him, "And they'll tell you who's team they'd prefer to be on!"

"Who plays..." LeFou mimed the action of throwing darts.

It took a minute, but the three villagers eventually caught on. "Darts like Gaston?"

"Who breaks..." LeFou tried to lead them once more.

"Hearts like Gaston?" The three grew more excited.