☆CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

POSSESSIVE?!

Next day.

James came to pick me up. Looking at his face I could see how angry he was.

I tried to talk to him but he just avoided me and opened the car door and went to the driver's seat.

I sat in, trying to talk, he just took out the coffee he bought me. started driving, me trying to talk again, he said, I am driving so, do not disturb me.

I just turned my head to the front with a puppy face.

We reached the college, he said nothing.

He is silent as if his mouth has been plastered.

He said get down, we reached our college. I put on the puppy face.

I just pulled him closer holding his collar. Kissed him. I looked at him after the kiss, I said I am so sorry James please forgive me my psycho.

He blushed and said now stop it already, I can't bear to see your face and don't give me that puppy face or you might end somewhere else. [smirky smile]

He cooled down a bit.

We both got out of the car.

Held hands and walked towards our classroom. It is so normal around it is like as if people got used to seeing us together.

Edward, Leah they both were talking something. We waved them. Edward is having this smile on his face. It felt like the old days.

Edward asked me, did you sleep well? This question from his mouth felt awkward but still I said, yeah! I did.

I don't know why but James just pushed my shoulder and went and sat on his chair.

I felt like he is still upset even after giving the kiss.

I sat in front of him. The classes went on till 12:00. It is lunch time. We all went to the canteen to grab something to eat together.

We got our lunch, found our table, sat to my right was James and to my left was Edward, front of me were Leah and Seth.

While eating I chocked on my nuggets. Even before James patting my head, Edward did it and he gave me his milkshake. And told me to eat slowly. I told it is fine, I know.

I drank the milkshake Edward gave. Looking at James's hand with his milkshake, I asked, don't you want it? He said, thought I'd give you? no way. He just sipped it.

Edward then put two of his nuggets onto my lunch tray. I said, I had enough. I am done with my lunch. He asked me to eat it. So, anyways, I put it in my mouth.

James just got up saying Seth that he is going for basketball practice and he left taking his lunch tray with him and Seth left too.

I am in total confusion don't know what to do. I don't know how to make this psycho calm his mind. I told Edward that I have something to do with Leah. And I held her hand and left from there.

BE A GOOD GIRL.

Leah and I went to the library and sat. I asked Leah, I need your help I don't know what is wrong with James. I didn't pick up his call yesterday so, he is angry at me. I even gave him a kiss it was fine for a moment but don't know what happened but he is still in his psychic mood.

I don't know what to do Leah. Leah to me, guess you did something else which made him angry.

Why don't you just try to talk to him? My phone started ringing. It is James. I immediately answered his call. He asked me to meet him in the basketball court. I told Leah that I am leaving, it's James. She just smiled and said go.

I rushed to the basketball court. He was sitting on the table. I ran to him and opened the bottle cap and gave him water to drink. I tried to wipe off his sweat with the towel.

He just stopped my hand and pulled me down to sit on the table. He then starred into my eyes and asked me. What did you guys do yesterday? why is he acting up as a nice guy? I didn't know what he is speaking. I asked James who?

He said Edward.

I said, we are just friends nothing much and yesterday I went to meet his grandmother who is admitted in the hospital.

That was the reason why Edward was avoiding me. So, I had a talk with him and he told me his problems, that's it baby, nothing much.

He is still angry at me but told me, okay now forget it. From now don't be so close to him, just simply don't talk to him.

I told James that I made a promise to his granny that I will go meet her this Sunday. Just let me go this once please.

Then James told fine, but with one condition. Let me come with you, okay?

I told okay it is fine.

I got up irritated and asked James, was this the reason you were putting up the show?

He then put his bottle aside, pulled my hand and made me sit on his laps.

I asked James, James what are you doing?

He then pulled my head holding my neck with his hand and started sucking my neck area, I just laid the pressure of my hand on his shoulders because of the pain I'm having while he is doing that, before releasing my neck from his hand grip he bit me.

I just screamed! I hit on his shoulders.

He then looking at me told, this is your punishment for now but if you try to do something naughty behind my back, I will not let go, and the punishment will be the unexpected.

So, be a good girl. I just nodded yes and we both left.