☆CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

•JAW DROPPING OFF!

    Oh my god! James drying his hair with the towel with his right hand, water droplets slowly sliding into his robe, reaching down his belly button.

Robe really makes him look so, sexy. Butterflies started fighting inside me.

Starring at him, made me forget what I am doing.

I forgot that, hair dryer is in my hand. I placed it on my cheeks, shit! I just burned my cheeks a bit. This burns so bad, tears started rolling down. James quickly ran towards me.

    Hannah! Are you Alright? What the heck! I'll get you some ice, he got it, placed it on my cheeks. This is a huge burn; guess you need a surgery (with a laugh).

I made an angry face along with my teary eyes.

  • SMUT! Part:1

    Looking at me, he put the ice down.

Me while thinking about how big my burn is.

James pulled me closer, holding my hip with his right hand, and his left hand slowly reaching out my hair to put it behind my ear; slowly coming closer to kiss me, he then kissed me on my burn and wiped my tears with his cheeks, me closing my eyes and feeling this care he is showing me.

Suddenly he lifted me up and made me sit on the dressing table.

Slowly running his hands through my hair and put it altogether to my right side, and started kissing me from my ear to my neck. It is like a peck but intense.

    It is now the time for my lips to feel the kiss, he came close to my lips and kissed me, the kiss is slow, his mouth sucking my upper lip then my lower lip and sucking out my tongue.

His heavy breathing which I could feel making me to want to pull him so closer to my chest, running my both hands through his hair and crossed my both legs around his waist.

This is something new that I am feeling but this night is so special for me, I know this is so fast but I know this makes me feel that I am safe when I'm around him.

    James taking his hands down to my hips, untying my robe knot, taking it out from me, and me who already untied his robe knot.

I put my hands on his shoulders and started giving him the love bite.

Looking at his face, him who is biting his lips as I'm giving him the love bite made me go for it more.

This is becoming so intense; I love this sexual tension.

He then lifted me up and laid me on the bed, James upon me, my legs wrapped around him; both being completely naked.

He slowly started running his hands from my ankle to my thighs and pulling my hips up, started kissing me on my lips.

His hands moving from my shoulders to every corner of my body. This just made me close my eyes letting out a slow moan which lead to bitting my own lips.

    James spoke out saying, baby open your eyes, look at me.

I looked at him with the heavy breathing.

  Baby, I love your curves; you are so hot, looking at you like this, makes me to fucking build up the heat.

No wonder you are the best seductress.