☆CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

•I SET YOU FREE

    Hannah!

Are you done?

What else have you been doing behind my back? Just let me know now because I cannot take surprises.

James what are you talking about? I don't get it.

(Showing me the pictures in James's phone, it's me and Edward).

He kept on scrolling our pictures.

James let me explain it please, it's not what you see. Now again he got these notifications on his phone.

He took a look on his phone again. His total facial expressions changed. He just turned to me and asked so, how are you going to explain me this?

Me starring at his phone, completely shocked thinking who might have done this. James let me please explain it, just trust me please!

    Without even trying to listen, James just slams down the water bottle hardly which he is holding in his hands.

What will you explain me?

I tried to leave it, but looking at all of these you really want me to believe it?

Fine! Leave all these, did I not tell you to not meet him? Then how come you are with him?

James it's not what you see?

Oh! Okay, fine. It's not what I see right. (James pulls Emma towards him and kisses her)

James! (Yelling with a cry)

James came close to me telling, Hannah, guess we just went to fast trusting our relationship would last long, but in the end, I feel like I'm the only one walking in the path we decided to have a journey together.

I guess you already made your choice right. "I SET YOU FREE HANNAH."

Me looking into James's teary eyes, made me rolled down my tears as well.

    As he is about to leave the room. I turned towards him and held his hand, crying out begging not to leave me.

He just unwillingly tried to release my hand saying Hannah, "LET'S BREAK UP".

He walked out of the room.

I broke down on my knees crying so badly making my eyes hurt. Trying to take the flowers, Emma comes kicking the flowers.

I lifted up my head, she sat on her knees; came close to my ear and told me. Thank you, Hannah. Anyways you are not worth getting him. She then pours her drink over my head. Saying, this is what you get when you try to play Queen B.

I got up taking those flowers and stared at her saying, you think you won Emma? You are just a sidekick. (Laughing).

    •TRAGEDY

    Wiping of the water from my face.

With a slight giggle on my face I told,  Emma, you are nothing but a use and throw trash. Now get your ugly stinking trash face away from me.

Started walking out, (turned back) anyways, Bye Felicia.

I could hear Emma, talking gibberish behind me.

Me walking out of the room, holding the bouquet in my both hands. I am walking out the court and towards parking area.

Got into the car.

Started my car, I now feel my mind is completely shocked and blank.

Even though I am driving, all I could think about is James. Tears rolling down my eyes. Looking at the card I wrote for him saying, you are a winner baby, placed on the top of the bouquet.

    I don’t know what are the things that are running in my mind right now.

Is it real?

Did we just break up?

James hates me? I didn’t cheat on him.

I love James.

Thinking all these things; I didn’t realise I over sped the car.

I guess this is too late.

Oh no!

My car just flipped over the bridge. I can see my flowers floating in the air.

This North Lake Shore!

  I can see that this will be my last day of my life.

Car into the water, water rushing into the car, water closing into my mouth and my nose, I can feel the struggle of lacking of oxygen. Shutting my airways, making me hard to breathe. Slowly my eyes shutting off.

I can see my parents, James, Leah(illusion); guess this will be my goodbye to all. I wish I could say everyone how much I love them. And a last chance to tell James, how much I love him.

Goodbye!