☆CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

•AMNESIA!

    I really wish I could time travel to save her and not hurt her.

Hannah asked, oh! Bracelet girl? What happened to her? Is she alright? I'm so sorry, if I crossed my limits asking you this.

I replied, no, it's fine.

    I don't know what happened between you two but I know that she is definitely going to forgive you.

Nobody will ever think about losing a guy like you.

I asked, really? You dont even know me, then how can you tell?

I don't know, I just had a feeling.

You really think she will forgive me? Having a smile on my face and hugged her tightly.

I can understand that even though she is feeling uncomfortable, she just consoled me patting my shoulders.

I let loose of my both hands. I said, I'm so sorry, I was just overwhelmed listening to what you told, thank you so much.

    She smiled and said it is fine, no problem. She said that she needs to go down.

I nodded and asked her if I can give her company?

she didn't allow me to, told me it is fine, she can go by herself.

I watched her till she returned back to her room.

A thought striked my head. I thought of giving her, her favourite black roses daily.

Went home.

The next day, bought her the black roses bouquet, with a post card saying, "please, come back to me".

I know this will only make her anxious to know who really is sending her these.

I continued this for four days. These post cards had saying, "Hey, clumsy!", "Your Psycho", “come back”, “forgive me”, “Can I get a second chance?”.

   •PARENTS ENCOUNTER

    As usual, as I am about to keep the flowers and leave.

Mrs. Wilson caught me; she dragged me out the room, closed the door, asked me, what are you doing here? And why are you getting her flowers? Did we not ask you to leave her alone? For Christ's sake why don't you just stop doing this to Hannah?

I literally begged them saying, I love her so much, trust me this once, please.

She told me, see! doctor said that she will not be able to remember anything about her relationship, the memories from the past which made her go in that shock, or anything that hurts her is not good for her, there might be a chance of complete memory loss.

Looking at Mrs. Wilson I can say how much she is worried about losing her.

So, I had to leave, so that she can stay happy just like now. A new life where I dont exist.

Guess this is my punishment for what I did to her, I need to live with it.
    But before leaving I just want to indirectly say our story to her.

The next day I planned to meet her for the last time.

As usual I couldn't sleep the night.

Thinking about leaving her, is breaking me. The next day, I don't know why the hell I am so nervous. I am literally sweating so badly.

I left to the hospital. I went in search for her but she is nowhere to be found.

I asked one of the nurses about her. She said she might have gone for a walk.

I searched everywhere; I couldn't find her. I walked towards the stairs, on my way to the top of terrace. Reached to the top.

This feels familiar, here she is. My love. Looking at her smile at me, her setting her hair which is blown by the air. Ahh! Man, her neckline as she does it.

    I went close to her. She recognized me, long time bracelet guy, how is your bracelet girl?

I ran to her and hugged her. "Hannah, I am so sorry, if you ever come to know who am I, just know this; I love you so much my clumsy, I swear I'm not going to breakup with you, ever. I'll miss you my first and last love." (Crying).

Hannah, pushing me away; hey, are you crazy? How dare you say that to me.

I tried to kiss her. She just slaps me, says, just move out of my way, if not I'll jump from here. You are such a rogue. You have your girl, whom you said she is admitted here because of you, and how come you say this to me and do this to her?

    I just stood there thinking what I have done, just a moment ago. I moved out of her way putting my head down.

She turned back and told me, people like you are not even worth being loved. Just fuck off.

She left.

I punched the wall beside the chair.

I know my punch was hard which made my knuckles bleed. But this pain is nothing compared to losing Hannah.