☆CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

•APPROVAL

    In car, listening to songs, halted at gas station to fill the gas.

James went to get something for us to eat. Got all the snacks, filled the gas; left from there.

Started feeding him crackers and milk tea, laughing, singing duet to  what makes you beautiful by one direction.

    Looking at each other as we are singing.

I asked James to stop at the bouquet centre. I didnt want to go empty handed without any gifts.

I got the red rose bouquet, got a chocolate creamed pie, coconut rocher from nearby store and asked James to get his dad's favourite drink  he went and got Beardo Whiskey smoke.

I got down near candle store and  bought scented candles(Turkish Vanilla, French Lavender, California Rose)for Nora(James’s granny). Got everything.

Reached home. It is evening 6.00 p.m.

    I am so nervous, my palms are sweating so badly. James held my hand and kissed me on my hand, saying it's alright we've got this.

He rang the doorbell.

    "Door got opened"

    It is Miss. Jessica and Miss Nora and Mr. Wildor is waiting for us inside.

I've given the gifts to Mr. Wildor and Miss. Jessica and the scented candles to Miss. Nora.

The expression on Nora seems so unwelcoming.

Seeing her makes me feel like I'm in trouble.

    This made me very uncomfortable. But Miss. Jessica and Mr. Wildor welcomed me with a huge smile.

She said let's have dinner.

I said yeah, fine. Need any help?

    She said it's fine.

We all sat down. Holding each other's hands. Praying. Amen.

  I know I should maintain my manners. So, I am waiting for the elders to start. Then Miss. Jessica and Mr. Wildor told me to start eating.

Then James put me steak on my plate. And told me to eat. I nodded my head saying yes.

    We all talking about me being the reason for expelling James from college, our closeness and just like this the talk went on.

Looking at the smiles on their faces, made me breath comfortably, giving me hope that they like me.

Done with eating, me helping Miss.Jessica with the dishes; (Leah calling) Miss. Jessica  I need to take this I'm so sorry, can I take this.

She nodded yes.

    Goes out to talk, Hey Leah.

    (Leah)Hannah, come over to my house let's watch new Korean drama, what do you say? I've got popcorn, ice cream, cookies and drinks ready.

    But Leah, I cannot go to your house to watch the kdrama because I'm at James's granny's house. Let's watch it when I get back home. Is that okay? Now, if you don't mind I need to go now, bye. (Cuts the call).

    Turned around holding my phone in my hand.

Oh! Miss. Nora what are you doing out here? It's cold, please get inside.

    (Miss. Nora) Did you just say Korean drama?

    Yeah Miss. Nora.

    Oh! Dear! You don't have to be that decent. You can call me  Nana. By the way; I love korean drama too, I'm glad that I found a company. Let's some day watch together okay? I know it is odd for a woman like me at this age to love all these but what can I say, I just don't give a shit.

    Miss. Nora!? Oh sorry, Nana. I'd really love to spend more time with you, I'm actually so glad that you like me.

    (Miss.Nora)  oh! I'm sorry if I scared you, I liked you long back because James told a lot about you.

I was just putting up a show just to make sure if it was true what James had told that's it.

    Miss. Jessica comes to us, Nana; it's time for your medication and sleep, I'm sorry Hannah but I need to get her to bed.

    Oh, it's fine Miss.Jessica.

    (Miss. Jessica) by the way, you can call me mom and Wildor dad, no offense because we already love, you to be part of our family Hannah. Okay, I'm taking her.

    Mr. Wildor comes to us with James.

Me calling out mom, dad, and nana; thank you so much for accepting me(crying).

    (Mr. Wildor) No, honey. We are happy to have you okay. Now get some sleep, good night.

    They all left, James comes close to me, wipes off my tears, hugs me, says oh! My cry-baby(Laughing).

Show me your puffy eyes?

Hnmmm..! Me pushing him away and putting pouty face.

Hannah, let's go out okay? Let me show you a place.  

    •FOREVER AND EVER.

    Before taking me to the place he close my eyes with his hands and asked me to follow.

I can hear the sound of my feet crushing the dry leaves and fallen branches, the sound of crickets and I can hear the water flowing feels like there is a stream or a waterfall nearby.

    James where are you taking me?

He said, just trust me.

    He then slowly opened my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes; oh my God, my jaw just dropped. I just can't express what I am seeing, there is this stream flowing, fireflies all around us, and the moonlight is so clear, I can see the surroundings crystal clear.

The cold breeze and the tent which he already pitched for us for the night it's like he already planned for this night, this is so amazing.

I wish I could stay like this in this moment with James forever.

    He laid his Jacket around me, and he told me to sit on the rock which was arranged in a circular way, he lit a campfire, he brought the marshmallows and melted chocolate. We started roasting marshmallows, dipping it into melted chocolate and having it. Feeding each other.

James, I want to sit close to stream.

    Yeah, okay, let's go.

We both sat close to the stream.

I laid my head on James's shoulders and he cuddled me side ways,  setting my hair by putting it behind my right ear, holding our hands, starring at the starry night.

    Hannah, I'm so glad that you came back for me, I thought I lost you forever.

    James I didn't come back for you. I came back for us. I'm so sorry baby that I almost forgot you(crying). How could I? I'm so sorry James.

    Hannah, baby let's just keep it all in the past. okay? Now, we have each other right. Let's just start new chapter okay?

    I nodded my head, James Wiping my tears with his hands.

Hugging me again.