~Fun Facts & Changes~

>Please don't steal my covers or the following plot/themes. This is still my work. Thank you for your cooperation.

Holy heck this is so interesting to compare. It's insane to look at the difference in these two! Even the name was changed!

Originally, this Fan Fic was called "Bonnie and Clyde"

One of the reasons I changed it was because it was awfully similar to another Bang Chan Fanfiction named Bonnie and Clyde. I guess I wasn't the only one with this idea, haha~ But I didn't want it to seem like I was copying the other author, so I decided to change the story entirely and let my imagination do it's thing :) 

Here's what the cover would've been: 

This cover and story had so much potential though T~T 

Description: Sorry this is a lie, I can't give you a description because I didn't have one yet. All I came up with was that Y/N was dating Bang Chan and found out that he's a mafia leader. I hadn't exactly come up with any exact plot. Right off the bat though, it sounds so similar to the other Bonnie & Clyde story. 

I don't think I'd ever write this Fan Fic because I'm worried that people will think I'm copying the other author, because.. well.. I basically am, even though I didn't know. So if you guys want me to write this one, I'll definitely need change the plot. 

You can see the similarities in this plot and the plot for His Prey. If you don't, then trust me, you will by around Chapter 15 (maybe?)

Which cover do you like best? 

Is there something you'd change or add into either story? 

What do you think? ;) 

Comment your thoughts! Before I go, thank you for sticking around for His Prey! I really appreciate all the reads <3 I hope you continue to enjoy His Prey and/or any present, past, or future stories I write! I could never express how truly grateful I am for y'all!!

Good night, wherever you are~ Sweet dreams my Jelly Donuts~ 

Have a good morning, for those waking up! Today's a new start with a beautiful sun~

Have an amazing rest of your day, to those who it's afternoon for ❦ Don't skip meals! 

And if it's midnight...

Love you my night owls~ Now get some damn sleep. You don't want to be tired in the morning!