0.2

September 16th

September 16th. It's been four months since September 16th. The day the Cullens left and destroyed Bella upon their departure.
And four mouths Bellas blood curdling screams wake Elliana and Charlie and send them into a state of terror full of confusion and worry.
At this point Bella was like a walking zombie.
The Cullens had truly destroyed her with their sudden departure from Forks, Washington.
She wouldn't eat or talk to Charlie and Elliana anymore.
She completely ignored Jake and stopped caring about anything other than the Cullen's entirely.
"That's it." Dad said. "You're going to
Jacksonville with your mom. You know she's
really worried about you."
"Dad, come on" Bella objected. "That's not fair."
"Bells, just maybe go to Jacksonville and make some new friends," Dad said softly.
"I like my old friends," Bella said.
"Bel you never see them and Jacob is worried about you" Elliana tried as she remembered her last conversation with Jacob that had happened a few days ago.
"I'm going shopping tomorrow with Jessica"
she told us before grabbing her bag and heading for the door.
"You don't even like shopping" Dad said with a surprised tone full of disbelief.
"I know but I'm doing it for her" she said before she walked out the front door and closed it behind her.
Charlie and Ellie both looked at each other before there was a honk from outside signalling that one of the boys were here.
Ellie waved to her father before she rushed out to the car.
Ellie climbed in and was greeted with a sad smile of Jake, Seth and Kayden.
Their group had shrunk again and it was really starting to negatively impact Elliana.

                             ~~~~~~~~

Bella started to get better it had been a few more weeks now.
She even started hanging out with Jake more.
She was, however, still having nightmares.
Even Jake's dreamcatcher couldn't keep them away.
She woke up at all hours of the night screaming.
It was usually Ellie who had to go in and wake Bella from the hellish dream but here lately Charlie had started to do it more because he had just made it a point to stay awake and wait for her to start all over again.
"Hey, Jake," Ellie said as she opened up the front door for the long haired boy. He showed up at the house this morning to talk to me before picking Bella up.
"Hey, your sister showed up at my house a
couple days ago with motorcycles for me to help
fix up" he said.
"I won't say anything," I said slightly shocked at why Bella wanted to fix two motorcycles for fun.
"Thanks, I just figured you should know why
she's been down at my place so much," he said.
"Thanks, I appreciate it" I said, throwing on my backpack.
"Where are you going?" He asked with a small smile as he already knew where the young girl was off to.
"Well I'm off to go read in the woods" Elliana said with a big smile as she couldn't go hang out with Kayden because he was sick with mono.
But in reality that was what Paul and Jared both said before they started completely ignoring her.
"Ok make sure to return by dark" Jake said before we heard Bella coming down the stairs.
Bella and Jake left quickly after, so I took that as my que to head out as well.

                               ~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few hours since Elliana had left home and found a clearing in the woods with some wild flowers that were scattered across the ground floor.
It was very scenic as it was covered by a canapé of trees but the sunlight was able to peek through some cracks in the trees.
Ellie was sat in the center of the flowers completely unaware of her surroundings.
Little did Elliana know was that the vampire that had been after her sister was lurking around in the shadows around her.
Just waiting to attack when she made even the smallest movement, but she been watching her for two hours now and all she did was read and eat an apple.
So Victoria decided now was the time to make himself known as he started to walk towards the younger girl.

At the sound of twigs snapped Elliana's head shot up from her book to see a teenage looking girl with bright ginger hair was walking in her direction, but there was something wrong with him.
Every fibre of her being was yelling at her to run because no one ever comes out this far in the woods except for her and Kayden.
"Hello" Victoria said in a menacing tone as   slightly younger boy followed out behind her but faltered in his steps for a moment before running at Elliana with an inhuman speed.
Elliana screamed out as he stopped just in front of her, she fell backwards onto the floor before looking back to where the red headed woman previously was but saw that she was gone.
"H-how? How di-did toy do that?!" The boy in front of her smirked down at her as he started to close the small gap between them.
Elliana waisted no time in getting to her feet and taking off in the other direction away from the boy.
"Oh come on little human you can't escape me" the boys voice called out from behind her as he smirked in the direction she had just taken off in.
Suddenly two more vampires showed up by his side and he glanced to both boys before looking back to where Ellie had just ran to.
"Don't kill her Victoria wants her in her army, but I'll be the one to turn her" Riley said before nodded to both of the boys who took of in the direction Riley was still looking at and just followed the sounds of her racing heart.