3.0

Jacob and Kayden walked through the woods with some young Quileutes as they taught them how to control themselves when they turn into wolves, "Now, you guys can do some serious damage

Jacob and Kayden walked through the woods with some young Quileutes as they taught them how to control themselves when they turn into wolves, "Now, you guys can do some serious damage. Which is why you'll need to control your phasing. If your mom pisses you off, you don't want to tear her head off" suddenly Jacob stops as he hears something in the woods.

"Whoever's coming wasn't invited" Jacob and Kayden turn into a wolves and ran into the forest with the young wolves following them, they catch up and chase after two vampires who jump up some trees and then jump down and sit on some rocks mocking the wolves when Carlisle and the other vampire find them.

"Vladimir, Stefan, you're a long way from home" Carlisle said with a small frown.

"What are they doing here?" Kate spat out with a frown.

Vladimir only smiled at everyone "We heard the Volturi were moving against you. But that you would not stand alone. And I see you brought us a snack." He said almost smugly as he looked over to Elliana hungrily.

Carlisle stepped in front of Elliana as Augustus pulled her back towards him, "We didn't do what we were accused of" Carlisle practically spat out as he looked at the two.

"We do not care what you did, Carlisle" Vladimir said as he rolled his eyes.

Stefan was next to open his mouth, "We have been waiting a millennium for the ltalian scum to be challenged" he said duly.

"It's not our plan to fight the Volturi."

"Shame. Aro's witnesses will be so disappointed."

"They enjoy a good fight. Especially since Alec's mate is on the opposite side" Stefan said with a smug smile.

"Aro's witnesses?" Eleazar asked.

Vladimir looked at them with teasing eyes, "Aww. Still hoping they'll listen?"

Eleazar shook his head sadly, "When Aro wants someone from a coven it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime" he explained.

"So he's done this before?" Bella asked in disbelief.

"It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern" Eleazar claimed with a frown.

"Apparently he always pardons one person whose thoughts he claims are repentant" Carlisle spat out as everyone walked into the house.

Eleazar nodded his head, "This person always has an ability. And they're always given a place with the Guard" he said as he moved to be with his coven.

Edward shook his head angrily, "This is all about Alice. He has no one like her. And of course he'll spare Elliana, that's the only way to keep Alec loyal to him" Elliana shuttered at his words as Augustus pulled her into his side as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Which is why she left" Bella stated as she finally realized why Alice and Jasper left.

Emmett looked back to Carlisle, "Why does he need witnesses?"