2.3

Elliana paced around her room when she felt a gentle breeze fill the room, she looked over to the window to see Alec standing before the window

Elliana felt herself gasp lightly as her eyes raked over his face, he looked shocked yet happy but almost regretful all at the same time.

It felt cold in the room as the two watched each other as if the other would disappear in a blink of an eye, "h-how are you here? I- I watched you die in my arms" he said softly as his eyes held a look of disbelief.

Alec stalked closer to her and Elliana held her ground and stood tall, "it's hard to explain" she mused lightly as she walked closer to him.

As she neared him he backed away, Elliana stoped when he did, she felt hurt by his actions to get away from her. She reached forward to grab his arm only for him to move away from him, now this was just staring to piss her off.

Elliana reached forward once more and when he move away she used her new speed as pinned him against the wall as she barred her fangs, "stop" she hissed as Alec watched in awe yet slight fear.

She retracted her fangs but still held him to the wall, "the Virginia coven" Alec said with a small smile before he switched their positions to where Elliana was now pinned against the wall.

"What about the Virginia coven?" She asked as his burgundy red eyes bore into her icy blue ones.

"You bare resemblance to the Virginia coven- I didn't think it was possible but you still look human yet hold our abilities" Alec clarified with a smile but stoped after a moment, "Aro mustn't know especially it you have a gift- do you have a gift?" He asked as he placed his hands on either side of her head letting her hands fall.

Elliana didn't give a answer as she focused on her water bottle before making it fly into her out stretched hand, Alec watched in awe once more.

"I wonder if you possess the covens same qualities" he mumbled with a small smile.

"What quality's do they possess?"

Alec smiled, "they can be killed like a human but come back after some time, they burn in the sun without some sort of protection and they can have power over people's minds if strong enough" he said as he played with a strand of her hair.

The moment was cut short when a nock came to her door, Charlie waited a moment before sticking his head into the room.

Elliana was sat on her bed with a book open and Alec had disappeared out the window, "hey your friend Blaze is here" her father said blazes name in an odd way.

She smiled at her dad as she picked up her jacket but stoped to turn back to her window, she stared for a moment she walked past her father after kissing his cheek.

The blue eye girl walked out to Blazes car and quickly hoped in before he quickly pulled away in his fancy new sports car.

🌘🌑🌔