020💙

Lacey and Tom were trying for a baby. But it hadn't worked yet and Lacey was beginning to think it wouldn't happen. She knew how she had to somehow talk to Tom about it.

That morning, she woke in bed and sighed. She had been so tired lately. Tom walked in and smiled. "Morning babe. You okay?" He asked.

Lacey nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I'm okay. Don't worry about me."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure Tom. seriously. Don't worry about me," Lacey said as she sat up and smiled. "Could you go and make me a bacon sarnie?" She said.

Tom nodded and smiled. He walked off back downstairs. Lacey sighed as she looked to herself in the mirror.

***
Lacey and Tom went into school. Tom kissed her and walked off inside. She sighed as Rachel walked over to her. "Can you talk go your sister? She's not listening to me," she said.

"What's happened?"

Rachel sighed and smiled. "I think she's struggling with everything that's happened. Her whole life is going to change when she has this baby. So I just think she needs someone who can get through to her."

Lacey nodded. She looked to her mum. "Okay.
I'll talk to her at break. That's all I can do. She has to do what she feels is best. All we can do is support her," she told her.

"I know love. But thank you."

"It's okay. She's my sister so I have to help her as best I can."

Rachel nodded and smiled. She walked off inside. Lacey stood there and sighed. She looked to her phone and saw a text from Tom;

-love you babe. See you tonight, Tom xx

Lacey smiled and sighed. She hated how she couldn't open up to Tom how to she was feeling. But she knew deep down that he wouldn't understand.

***
Lacey walked into the common room. She saw her sister sitting up the corner. She walked over to her and smiled. "Hey. Mum tells me you're struggling. Is everything okay?"

Alexis sighed and nodded. "Yeah it's fine. I don't know why mum is getting involved. I've told her that I'm fine."

"No you're not. Talk to me. You know I'm here for you. And whatever you tell me, I won't tell mum. I promise."

Alexis shook her head and sighed. "Look. Im fine. I'd say if I wasn't. Okay?" She said.

Lacey wasn't convinced. She knew her sister. And she knew how she was the best at keeping secrets. "Listen. You are so lucky to have your baby. I'd give anything to have a baby. But it's not happened yet. So just try and be happy yeah?"

***
Tom walked into Lacey's classroom. He looked to her. "So I haven't seen you around much today. Is everything okay?" He asked.

Lacey nodded and smiled. She pulled him close and kissed him. "I love you."

"Love you too. You sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine babe."

The two of them kissed passionately. The door opened and Alexis walked in. Lacey frowned. "Are you okay?"

Alexis nodded. "Yes. Something you said. About you not having a baby yet. You want a baby. I don't. So... have mine," She said.

Lacey and Tom looked to her in shock. But would Lacey take her sister's baby?