03💚

A/N; Alexis mason and any kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***

Lacey groaned to herself as she woke up in bed with tom. She looked to him and smirked as she remembered how they had had sex the night before. She rolled over in his bed as she heard her phone buzz from the floor. She grabbed her phone and looked to it and sighed as she ran her hand through her hair and saw missed calls from Rachel. She placed her phone down and sighed as she rolled over "who is it?" Tom asked still half asleep as she looked to him and sighed "my mum" she said as he groaned. She rolled over and lay on his chest half asleep as he held her and smiled. He looked to her and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She kissed him he. Had the kids got more passionate as he rolled over to that he was on top of her.

He ran his hands up her thighs causing her to moan as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. Lacey groaned as she rolled her head back and groaned as she felt herself reach her hair as he rolled over and faced her and smirked as he placed a hand in her cheek "we shouldn't be doing this, I have a girlfriend" tom said as Lacey looked to him and rolled her eyes "so, you didn't think of that before besides I'm hot and I know you wanted me" he said as she looked to him and smiled as her phone rang. Tom knew that she was right and that he wanted her but he also knew that it was her. Lacey looked to her phone and rolled her eyes seeing the nagging message off of Rachel.

***

Later that morning, Lacey got home and sighed as she saw Rachel who walked over to her and crossed her arms over her chest and glared "where the hell have you been, I've been calling you" Rachel said as Lacey looked to her and rolled her eyes "I was staying at a friends chill" "it's Alexis" Rachel said as Lacey looked to her and frowned as she walked into the living room and frowned as she saw Alexis asleep on the couch "what happened" "she was caught having sex, I'm the back of a  car. She was caught back by police" Rachel said as Lacey chuckled "don't laugh, she's just as reckless as you" "it's called fun mother try it" Lacey said as she walked off to her room.

***

Later that day, Lacey got to work and walked into Rachel's office and sighed as she placed paperwork on her desk as Tom walked in. He looked to her and smiled "are you okay" he asked as she looked to him and smiled "just my mother, pretty much blaming me for my sisters behaviour" she said as he walked over to her and smiled "it's not your fault" tom said as she looked to him and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her close and moaned as he lifted her up onto Rachel's desk. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she unbuckled his belt as he pulled her close. He pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. Lacey felt herself reach her high just as the door opened as Rachel walked in looking to the two of them in shock "what the hell is going on here?" She asked