01🖤

Rachel mason stood in the office with her nineteen year old daughter Lacey. She looked to Lacey and smiled "try and stay out of trouble for once Lacey" Rachel said as Lacey looked to her and rolled her eyes "charming as ever mother" Lacey said as she played with a strand of blonde hair as the door opened as tom Clarkson walked in. He looked to Lacey who smirked at him "ah tom just in time" Rachel said. Tom looked to Lacey and smiled "I'm tom, nice to meet you" he said as she looked to him and smirked "pleasure" Lacey said as Tom looked to her and smirked. He knew that he thought that she was attractive but Tom knew he was her boss and that he was going to be training her and he knew that even if he was currently struggling in his relationship that he had to make it work. He couldn't be that guy and cheat. Not again, not after what happened with Lorna and izzie.

"Come, I'll show you around" tom said as Lacey looked to him and smirked as she walked out of the office and along the hall towards the classroom where tom lead her "so, here's a list of troublemakers but I can see that you can look after yourself so you will be fine" tom said as Lacey chuckled as she brushed her hair behind her ear and smiled "you have no idea, I guess this makes you my boss now?" Lacey said as Tom looked to her and smirked "yeah, I guess so" tom said as Lacey smirked "well I guess I don't mind working under you, I wouldn't complain at all" she teased as tom looked to her and groaned. He knew he was going to have a hard time when it came to resisting Lacey.

***

A few weeks had past since Lacey had started working at Waterloo road. She had found herself getting closer and closer to tom. She knew he had a girlfriend but Lacey also knew that they had been having their own problems and drifting apart and Lacey couldn't help but feel pride about it. Lacey got to work and stood in the staffroom as she spotted Tom and smirked as she walked over to him "I made you a coffee" he said as she looked to him and smiled "thanks" Lacey said as she took a sip as tom looked to her and smirked "I've been thinking maybe we could go for a drink later" Tom said as Lacey looked to him and smiled "sure"

Lacey walked into the pub later that night and sighed to herself. She couldn't deny that she and tom have sexual tension. She had felt it for days and knew that she wanted him. Lacey walked over to tom and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her waist "I got you a drink" he said as she smiled and took a sip "thanks" Lacey said. Lacey and tom spent the night getting drunk, Lacey noticed tom was ignoring several calls from his girlfriend and felt smug at the fact. Lacey stood up and stumbled as she felt drunk "come on I'll walk you out" tom said as he lead her out of the pub as Lacey stood against the wall and giggled as tom looked to her and smiled as he brushed his hair out of her face before he leant in and kissed her. Lacey smirked into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close.