🧸3

"Oh no~ i messed it up again~ why is the cloth so stubborn~ it isn't staying still on it's place~," Kang Aera, the hottest girl of our class whinnied which was absolutely fake , just to get Jimin's attention

We were in the fashion design practical room of our university , working on our group project . Me, Jungkook, Soobin, Aera and Jimin were chosen as group members.

Did I just forget to mention that I'm a student of fashion design? Well yeah, it's my dream to be a fashion designer so..

"What's wrong Aera-shi?" Jimin asked with his calm yet attractive voice which never fails to make my heartbeat race.

"Uh, look Jimin-shi~ this cloth is too slippery ~ it isn't staying still on the model stand's shoulder~," Aera said with her fake cry like voice.

"Umm... you took too many clothes here. That's why it isn't staying still," Jimin spoke before walking up to the model stand, "let me help you."

"Okay~," Aera stated and stood beside Jimin seductively.

"Look , when you're grabbing the cloth for setting, you've to keep in your mind that there should be some extra clothes left. And to do that you'll need to have a clear idea about the measurement," Jimin explained to Aera which actually didn't work at all since all her intention was to seduce Jimin, not to learn anything.

"I'll do this one for you. You can do the other one after I'm done doing this," Jimin said.

"Tank youu~,"Aera stood closer to Jimin, their bodies almost touching each other's. Jimin didn't care at all since he was fully concentrated about the work while Aera cared all about how to get Jimin's attention by seducing him.

She pulled her extremely short skirt a bit upwards, revealing her skin some more . A sigh of annoyance left my mouth seeing her being this dirty minded. And Jimin being Jimin, being nice and kind as usual.

"Jimin-shi~," Aera called, "Since you're working for a long while, you must be hungry right? Do you want me to feed you~?"

I rolled my eyes so hard that I could see the back of my head. How can someone be this cringe and lame?

"Uh, it's fine Aera-shi," Jimin smilingly replied, "I'm not hungry."

"No Jimin-shi~ don't lie~ I know you're hungry ~ you haven't ate anything since we started working, let me feed you," saying that Aera grabbed the bowl of fruits from the table. "Which one do you like?" she asked.

"Aera-shi, I'm really not hungry, please don't get bothered about me," Jimin said with a soft smile, still focused on the work.

"Even if you're not hungry, you have to eat or else you'll get sick," Aera showed how caring she is,
" Now tell me which one you like."

Jimin chuckled and finally looked back at her hand which was holding the bowl. Scanning the fruits for some seconds he said, " I like grapes."

Aera took one grape in front of his mouth, indicating him to eat. He took that grape before focusing back on his work.