🧸9

"Bellaaaaaaaaa!! Bella Bella Bella Bella Bellaaaaaaaa!!!" Screaming my friend's name I entered the café grabbing everyone's attention

"Park Bella!!" I screamed her name again as she turned around to see me while standing at the counter.

"What is it what is it??!" she asked widening her eyes, shocked seeing me shouting her name.

"Nothing I just want to eattttt!!" I exclaimed causing Bella to look at me blankly.

"Is this the reason why you're so excited ?"

I nodded rapidly with the brightest smile I ever had.

My friend left a sigh and took out her pen and paper, " tell me your orders."

"All the sweet stuff available here. One of each," I said.

Bella kept blinking her eyes while staring at me, " All the sweet stuff?" She asked, not believing my words.

"Yes. Now don't act as if you just saw some alien. You know that I love sweets a lot," I stated.

"No I'm not surprised for that," Bella said while staring at the paper of my orders, "But I'm thinking what the thing has happened that made you  this crazily happy."

"W-what do you mean?" I gulped.

She diverted her gaze from the paper to me and said, " I know you love sweets. But you don't eat them much since it can increase your weight. But when something really good happens or you get extremely happy you eat sweets a lot, without caring anything."

I kept staring at her being amazed. No wonder she's spending so much time with Namjoon nowadays.

"Park Bella the psychologist!" I humphed before speaking again, " stop wasting your psychological brain behind me it's useless. Bring my foods fast, I'm going to mr. Plushyyyy~."

Saying that I left to the balcony where I always seat to talk with Bella's giant teddy.

~~~

"Mr. Plushy you know what happened today???" I spoke while munching on my red velvet cupcake.

"Today Jimin walked with me in the rain. He said it's fun to walk with me and my vibe matches with his. He even kissed meee!!" I exclaimed to the silent plushy in front of me.

"And you know what? He even asked me to walk with him tomorrow ~ ," I giggled before taking a sip from my Oreo milkshake.

"Jimin...," I pronounced his name and looked up at the sky, " He literally talked with me today..."

All the moments of today kept flashing in my head and a soft smile made it's way across my face.

"Plushy," I called and looked at it, " I really didn't believe Bella when she said that you make people's loved ones love you back. It sounded something really childish to me. But now, I believe you're not an ordinary plushy. You really have some special power ."

"What did you do? What did you do to get Jimin closer to me?" I asked while holding the plushy's heavy yet cotton soft hands.
As a response, the plushy just smiled as usual.

"I really wish someday you talk," I said, " someday you tell me your stories too and I'll be there to listen to you."

I stared at the teddy with the same smile as it has before hugging it tightly. Even though it's not too soft like other plushies, it still is the most comfortable thing to me.

 Even though it's not too soft like other plushies, it still is the most comfortable thing to me

🧸🌸

The Mysterious Plushy || Park JiminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara