🧸4

Bella was bidding him goodbye with my orders in her hands but before heading out of the café he scanned the place around him and left a quick peck on her lips

I sat there shocked, not believing my eyes. My brain facing difficulties to process.

My this close friend Bella, has a boyfriend? And I never knew it?

After the guy left Bella turned around with flustered face and was heading towards my table when her eyes met mine. And this was it, she immediately knew I saw everything.

Even from this far I could see her gulp as she diverted her gaze elsewhere, ignoring to face me. But it was her duty to serve, she had no choice but to bring me my order.

Placing my orders on the table neatly she moved her trembling eyes hesitantly to see me when I was already staring at her.

Gulping for another round she finally opened her mouth to speak, "E-Eunmi-ah I-,"

"You gotta explain a lot of things, don't you?" I said cutting her off with that signature smirk of mine.

~~~

"Whaaaattt?? You're dating him since before I knew you??? And you never cared to tell me??"

Bella nodded while looking down, fiddling her fingers.

"Why man? Don't you consider me as your friend?" I asked.

"No I do ," Bella spoke looking at me , "I really do. And that's why I never told you about my boyfriend."

"....what do you mean?" I asked again.

"I thought it'll make you sad thinking about your love life...," Bella replied before looking down again.

Hearing her a soft smile made its way across my face. Yes, I agree I haven't got my love of life but, have got some true friends who really care about me.

"Yah idiot! Why would I be sad? Rather I love shipping couples. And knowing that you're the one who is in a relationship is driving me crazyyy!!" I squealed.

She chuckled before smacking my hand , " Shut up idiot. It's nothing to be that excited about."

"Ok now tell me how did you two become a couple~??" I asked leaning closer to her, eager to know everything.

"Well it happened a long time ago," she started speaking, " I was in my last year of high school back then."

"Woah, you two are together since high school??"

"Uh..umm," she nodded, " And I had a-," she suddenly stopped .

"... you had a..?" I asked but she didn't seem like to hear me and was completely occupied by her thoughts.

And then, suddenly her eyes grew wide as a bright smile crept on her face.

"What.. is it Bel-,"

"Eunmiiii!!!" She screamed cutting me off, " I got a fantastic ideaaaaaa~!"