🧸13

"Now explain," I folded my arms, " why didn't you tell me anything even after knowing that Jimin loves me. Why?" I quirked a brow at the youngest boy among us who was sitting in between Hoseok and Bella , a bit terrified.

The assumption that me and Jimin made was right.
All the boys and Bella were peeking from the balcony's door when me and Jimin were having our moment, But because of Namjoon's loud sneeze everyone startled and lost their balance which caused them to fall on the ground. Afterwards they cheered for me and Jimin , making us officially a couple and then Seokjin and Yoongi told us to sit inside as we obeyed.

So Me , Jimin , Bella, Taehyung , Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook were now sitting in a circle around a table in the café.

"Jimin asked me not to tell you anything so,"Jungkook replied while hiding half of his body
behind Bella.

What does this kid mean? Who is important to him? His best friend or best friend's crush?

Closing my eyes I gritted my teeth out of anger and
was about to yell at him but Jimin was fast enough to stop me.

"Hey, why are you getting mad at him? It's me who
asked him not to spill anything to you ," Jimin stated, holding my hand.

I left a sigh before looking back at Jungkook,
"Then why did you always show that you're worried
about me and Jimin? You already knew that Jimin
loves me , didn't you?"

"It's because , Jimin told me if you don't confess him by yourself he won't date you, neither will tell you that he loves you too. And Bella even didn't came up with this plushy idea back then so I was worried thinking that you two will not get together," Jungkook explained.

My serious expression turned into a sad one , almost like a puppy eyes emoji hearing Jungkook's explanation.

My best friend loves me:"(

But then again another question knocked on my head.

"Then why didn't you just revealed everything to me kook? You didn't have to worry this much," I asked with that sad expression .

"Because Jimin said if he ever gets to know that I've revealed his secret to you, he'll make sure everyday I lose my banana milk. I can't afford that you know ," my best friend shrugged.

How dumb I was to think that he cares for me. *sigh* :")

"H-hey what do you m-mean by I d-didn't want to
date her?? Its a lie," Jimin stuttered.

"Jiminie pabo you better not try to act all innocent. I remember how desperately you wanted her to confess you by herself," Taehyung stated, receiving a smack from Jimin.

"But later on Jimin couldn't wait anymore and
decided to confess his feelings to you on a date,"
Hoseok revealed making everyone laugh.

"Yahhh y'all stop it already!!" Jimin whined only to
increase others' laughter.

So that's the reason why he wanted to walk with me?

I chuckled.

"Eunmi-ya, you owe me a treat by the way," Bella spoke while focusing on polishing her nails.

I quirked a brow at Bella , " Why?" which caused her to leave her nail polishing activity and look at me with her jaw dropped .