🧸10

Next day, 10:45 am

Next day, 10:45 am.

It's been 45 minutes since I'm waiting for Jimin in the park behind our university. He said he'll be here at 10:15 but half an hour past , yet there's no sign of him.

I called him for more than 5 times and texted too, not because I'm waiting, but because I was worried if something had happened to him.

Did he really asked me to come? Or I was just dreaming?

But, I pinched myself and felt pain, so it wasn't a dream.

He never picked my call , neither contacted me in some other way. I even don't know his address, so couldn't check if he was still in his home.

Turning on my phone I checked the time. It was 11 already.

Not being able to tolerate the worries anymore I got up and decided to go to the café, where Jimin goes regularly just like me.

Probably Bella can say something since she's close with him?

~~~

"Welcome to our café ma'am," Hoseok who was in the counter greeted.

"Hoseok-ah, where is Bella?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"Bella? Well, she went to Yoongi hyung's house to listen to Namjoon and Yoongi hyung's newly produced music. She'll be a little late today," Hoseok replied.

"I see, thanks," I bowed a little before turning around to leave but the boy in the counter stopped me.

"Eunmi-ya," Hoseok called and I looked behind at him.

"Yes?"

"Is there any problem?" he asked with concern.

"Uhh.. nah there's no problem, I just need to meet Bella for something important. I'll explain it to you later," saying that I waved him goodbye before coming out of the café.

Now my new destination, Yoongi's house.

~~~

"Eunmi-ya~! perfect timing! Bella is also here, come inside," Namjoon gestured me to enter the house .

"Ssup Eunmi?" Yoongi asked not bothering to look at me from his computer as I entered their personal music room.

"I'm good...," I replied and before I could say anything else Namjoon interrupted.

"So, what made you come here?" He asked.

"Actually...I'm here to meet Bella. Hoseok said she came here to listen to your newly produced music...," I explained.

"yes she has come," Namjoon spoke before looking around, "But where is she..?"

"She went to the kitchen to make us coffee ," Yoongi said while tapping on his computer's keyboard .