🧸8

It's been a week since "Jimin feeding" incident occurred and surprisingly, what I thought didn't came to reality

It's been a week since "Jimin feeding" incident occurred and surprisingly, what I thought didn't came to reality. He doesn't ignore me anymore.
No, he isn't that nice guy to me either but, he doesn't leave the place where I'm. Basically, he doesn't talk to me a lot but doesn't avoid me either.

So , it was a random Friday and I was standing there in front of the main exit of our department's building, waiting for the rain to stop.

Jungkook came today, but he had to leave because of his dad's sudden business trip.

One by one, most of the students left the university and now there was a few students left. I was one of them.

It was getting evening and I was a little scared since the campus almost got empty.

Should I just go? But I don't have an umbrella and my bag isn't waterproof. My assignments will get ruined.

I had no choice but to wait, even if it turns night. My phone's battery was dead so calling for Ubar wasn't possible either.

"Why are you standing here?" the sudden calm voice sent chills all over my body as I jumped out of shock and looked behind right away.

Jimin stood there behind me, completely calmed and not bothered to say 'sorry' or 'you ok?'.

"W-waiting for the rain to stop," I replied, not staring at him directly.

"Where's your umbrella?" he asked.

" Forgot to bring that...," I replied.

"So,.. are you gonna wait till the rain stops?" he asked again and as a response I nodded, not looking at him.

He walked forward and clicked his umbrella open, ready to leave. But before stepping out of the building he turned his head around , "Come."

"Hmm..?" I quirked a brow at him.

"Come with me, the rain's not gonna stop until midnight. That's what was said in the weather news," he spoke with a stern face.

"So...-"

"So come with me," he said cutting me off, " we'll use my umbrella and I'll take you to your home."

For a brief second, I thought it was a dream.

Park Jimin, just asked me to walk with him.
This cannot be real.

"U-uh.. t-thanks J-jimin... b-but I c-can stay. I'll ge-,"

"Stop stuttering," he spoke, "Come with me."

This was it. I didn't have any courage left to talk with him as I stepped forward and walked up to him.

I was now standing, just by his side, his tall figure being an obstacle for me to see anything at my right side.

"Let's go," he said softly before stepping out of the building as I followed him.