🧸11

The sun was on it's way to set making the entire sky pinkish orange

The sun was on it's way to set making the entire sky pinkish orange. Children leaving the playground,  adults on their way to home.

I was there, sitting on a bench in front of a lake, covering my swollen face with my hands.

I cried, cried so hard that it was hard for me to even breath now.  My eyes were puffed and same was my lips. I could hear my heavy breath.

Why did this happen to me?

I never asked Jimin to love me back, I always tried to make him comfortable. All I want him to be happy the way he makes others happy. That's why, even after loving him with all my heart, I stayed away from him. Because I knew, he doesn't love me.

It's him, who came closer to me. It's him, who decided to talk with me. It's him, who gave me hope all over again.

Then why? Why did he have to do this? He asked me to wait for him, he asked me to walk with him. He is the one who made me think he likes my company. Then why? Why did he went to Aera? I don't have any problem if he spends his time with Aera but, why did he lie to me? He doesn't like me, then why did he give me so much hope?

Some whimpers escaped from my mouth as I started to cry harder, not being able to tolerate the pain anymore. Suffocation engulfed me , and I realised I needed to talk.

Taking out my phone I turned it on. The moment I saw Jimin in that car with Aera, I switched off my phone since I wanted some time alone. I didn't want any stupid notification to interrupt my alone time.

33 missed calls and 95 texts from Bella and all the boys along with Jungkook.
Taehyung, whom I barely know, has also called me for five times.

They must be are worried sick about me.

But then one thing caught my eyes.

7 missed calls from Jimin.

He called me? Why? To tell me that he can't meet me today since Aera is there with him?

I didn't have any mood to talk with him. So, ignoring all the notifications I opened my contacts straight and called Bella.

It took seconds Bella to receive and I already knew, how worried she was for me.

"KIM EUNMI!! Why didn't you pick any of our calls??? We were worried sick because of you you know?!" she exclaimed from the other side of the phone.

"Sorry," I tried to speak in a normal voice, " I needed some time alone ."

"I understand. But you could at least text any of us about it couldn't you? You know how worried we were?? And the most important thing is Jimin has co-,"

"Bella," I spoke cutting her off, not willing to hear anything about Jimin, " where's the plushy?"

Bella stayed quiet for some seconds before speaking again, "plushy? You mean my giant teddy? He's in the café, why..?"