Chapter 4

No one's p.o.v

Yeji had just finished washing up, she hadn't came back. Maybe she was eating by now, the two girls came back to Ryujin.

It was her turn to wash up, they took her from the wheelchair. Ryujin, yet did not say a word while they got out.

Alot of patients, were looking at her. Ryujin looks at them back, and they all look away in fear. They all knew Ryujin, and got a warning from the docters.

Time Skip.
Still no one's P.O.V

Ryujin had just finished washing up, she finally got off her straight jacket. Her stitches were healing, and it's visible to see from her uniform.

Ryujin and the two girls, who were nurses head to the cafeteria. There weren't a lot of poeple, since they had to go seperately for safety causes.

While they arrived, she saw Yeji. Sitting, with someone?

They were having a lovely chit-chat. The nurses didn't even mind them, the two were laughing while they ate.

Which actually made Ryujin's blood boil, Ryujin gritted her teeth. While she made her way to the two, and she finally arrived sitting in front of them.

Ryujin glance and stare at the girl beside Yeji. Her eyes were in fear, and gulped. Meanwhile Yeji looked at Ryujin.

"Hey Ryujin, glad you finally came"
Ryujin glance then turn to Yeji, her stare became not a glare anymore. The two nurses, finally gave her. Her disgusting food.

"Y-you know her?"
The girl beside Yeji quivered, and tried to not look at her. Yeji nodded, the girl beside her stayed quiet and ate.

"Anyways Ryujin..good morning, this is Karina. I met her today"
Yeji look at Ryujin, who was trying to eat her food. Ryujin look at Yeji, and just gave a small smile.
And went back to eating.

Karina noticed it, and was a bit shocked. Ryujin had never smiled at anyone ever before, Ryujin look at her. She shivered as they made eye contact.

Karina hesitantly break it, by eating her food.

(Let's welcome Karina to the story)

Yeji just look at the two, the atmosphere suddenly changed. The three girls just ate in quietness. No one even spoke just one bit.

Fast forward

The three had already finished eating, Karina invited Yeji if she'd want to go with her around to have a little conversation.

Karina didn't know Yeji was one of the dangerous people, she thinks she's just a normal patient.

Karina look at the nurses, they were allowed. Since the nurse will be following them, sometimes patients can't be trusted.

Karina look at Yeji, waiting for her answer. Ryujin on the other side, was just eavesdropping them.

"So, what do you think? It won't take long, besides we're friends now aren't we?"
Karina smile at Yeji, and Yeji just glanced at Ryujin. Worried about her, she's gonna be left alone.

"Sure..Ryujin, do you-"
Karina interrupted her.

"I-uhm, only for two is allowed..two is the limit, r-reasonable causes"
Yeji looked confused, but believed it.
Ryujin, on the other side just shook her head. Emotionless.

"Let's go?"
Karina told Yeji, who was just looking at Ryujin. And turn to her, and nodded.

Ryujin was now left alone, she sighed. Her nurses took her back somewhere else.

Yeji P.O.V

"Why are you and Ryujin look so close? "
The two were walking by the hallway.
"We share the same room. And introduced ourselves"

Karina let out a gasp, and they suddenly stopped walking.
Yeji asked her what's wrong, Karina's hand started to tremble.

"Karina is there something wrong-"
The two nurse behind them, already knows. Yeji tried to touch her, but Karina back away...

"I'm sorry, I need to go!"
Before Yeji could speak, Karina already left. Yeji was left their in confusion.

...why did she run, is she afraid of me?