Chapter 7

It was 2 days later, Yeji and Ryujinwere moved into a regular room. This day, felt different.

From the outside of the room, they could hear stuff being thrown. People screaming, nurses calming them down. Who could it be??

Right now, both Ryujin and Yeji were out of the straight jacket. Their beds facing each other, Ryujin looked across Yeji who's hugging her kneels.
Looked as if she's not used to hearing these noises.

Ryujin thought, if she'd check. Their door was found open anyway, Ryujin sat on her bed and stood up.
Yeji look up at her, and asked.

"Where are you going..? It's not safe to go out. Not yet"
There were sudden fears opon Yeji's eyes, look her eyes furrowed.

"I'll be fine, don't worry. I'll just check was up. And I'll come back quickly"

Ryujin approach the door, and went out. Her eyes widen, it was a mess.

Their were about a lot of nurses trying to calm the patients.

One patient who was in the ground, looked injuried.
Ryujin approach her.

"Are you ok-"
The patient backed away as far as she can begging.

"Please, please don't hurt me. I swear I didn't do anything"
Oh..right, to them Ryujin was still a dangerous person.

She wanted to help the patient but she refused and kept backing away.
While holding her arm.

Ryujin was about to enter the room, when someone grabbed her wrist and push her forcefully to the wall, causing Ryujin to groan from the impact.

Ryujin looked at the person, who suddenly looked familiar to her.

"You..."
The man grabbed Ryujin's collar and kept pushing her to the wall.
"What the fuck!!"
Ryuji. groaned more, trying to control her anger.
And grabbing something from her side with her hands.

"I finally found you, after YOU KILLED MY FATHER!!"
The man banged Ryujin again to the wall, Ryujin was now breathing so heavily.

Ryujin grabbed something from her side, it was an empty syringe.
Ryujin stab the syringe, at the man on the neck. The eyes, his chest.

The man yell in pain, as his eyes were bleeding out.
Finally Ryujin got out from his grip, Ryujin couldn't control it anymore.

stabbed the man, and punched him.
"What do you need from me!!"
Ryujin gave one last punch, before Ryujin leaves since she didn't want any nurse to see what she did.
But it was already too late, after Ryujin got in the room.

One of the nurse caught Ryujin, and was going to report it to the docter.

No one POV

"Ryujin! Are you okay?"
Yeji go up to Ryujin who was standing closing her eyes.
"Yeji, please. Stand back from me"
Ryujin said who was calming her self down, While Yeji went back to her bed. Worried for Ryujin, since she heard a big thud beside the door wall.

An hour later

2 nurse came inside Ryeji's room, with a patient with them. What?..
The two girls look at them in confusion.
One of the nurses spoke.

"Ryujin Shin, you are going to be moved into another room. We were wrong, one of the nurses confirmed you killed a man earlier."
Ryujin suddenly stood up, Yeji eyes widen.
"From now on, Choi Soobin will be staying here instead. Please come with us Ryujin"

Yeji stood up.
"No...no please, let Ryujin stay. Please I beg you."
The nurse shake her head.

"It's for your own safety ma'am, if Ryujin still can't control her anger you might be in danger"

The nurses grabbed Ryujin, while mino was standing there looking down.

Ryujin looked at Yeji who was about to tear up, since they both had a close bond and Yeji was not used to being a same room, to who she doesn't know.

Ryujin just smiled at Yeji who left with the nurse.
"NO!!"
Yeji goes to the door and bang on it, since the door was closed.

Meanwhile Soobin couldn't do anything, Soobin approach Yeji slowly.

"Get away from me.."
Yeji sat on the door, and Soobin nodded. Going to Ryujin's bed, Yeji accepted the fact Ryujin has killed someone but not accepted moving out.

Ryujin and Yeji, both were close these past week.
Yeji started to create feelings for her, this is why her attitude is like this.

Yeji didn't want Ryujin going, Ryujin was her only comfort. Ryujin was the only one who could talk to her.

Meanwhile Soobin just sat on the bed, while hearing Yeji sniffle from her tears.

SOOBIN POV

Here I am, in someone's room. I suddenly got moved, I don't know why so..

The two girls seemed to not want to go, I wanted to comfort the girl, maybe they had liked each other.

Or together, but when I approach her she wanted me to stay away. And I accept that, I really do wish I didn't move out too you know.

I Actually had someone close, like the both of them.
Man, couldn't this day get any worse.

Ryujin POV

I was being dragged into another room, I got pushed in. It was just one bed, I look around and a bathroom.

I guess I'm staying alone..again, how will I ever see Yeji again.

What if that dude has some intentions towards Yeji.
Sudden thoughts came across me, overly worried about Yeji.

I check if the door was open, but it was locked.
I go by the bed, sat down. And look at the wall, imagining Yeji was infront of me sleeping.

I sigh, I wish I hadn't done that to the man. I wish I could go back in time, not even go out the room in the first place.

And I wish to stay with her...