Chapter 3

"Know my worth" I've been saying this for the past five months. I'm actually doing good without having a boyfriend, I realize I really don't give a fuck.

But like it would be nice if it happens.

"You're my best friend for the rest of my life~" I sing my heart out on this song.

"I wish I could turn back time~" I sing the lyrics fake crying.

"Damn" I say turning the music it off to shake my head.

I've been keeping my distance from Jonah, A.J and the rest of the guys. I have a fat crush on Jonah so I've been keeping my distance.

I liked him in college but then he introduced me to my ex. So I started liking him instead for two years then he treated me like shit.

I probably truly liked Jonah the whole time not realizing it. Think about it why do I like him again now, it's cuz I don't think I actually stopped. I thought I did since I was with my boyfriend but I guess not.

I didn't tell him in college cuz I thought it was a phase, so I dated the other guy.

Wait I thought I made it obvious though before he introduced us but I guess not. I swept it under the rug for awhile.

Jonah thoughts right now.

I walk to A.J's house to hang out ,this man didn't tell me he invited other people. And what do I mean by other people , I mean Aliyah. He opens the door and I come in seeing her sitting there on the couch watching tv with some other girls.

She looks over the couch seeing me she quickly turns back around. I notice that move I shake my head. I haven't really seen her in months because she said she'll keep her distance, whatever she means by that. I swear she's addicted to kissing me, I tell her to stop all the time.

"Jonah" I hear my name and I turn from looking at the couch to them.

"I think I did something bad" A.J says to me, I raise an eyebrow at him.

"What" I say he pulls me to the side in the hallway whispering to me.

"I think I like Lili" he says to me , I side eye him not believing him at all.

"No you don't" I say to him.

"Yea, I think I do she's growing on me man." He says , I sigh rubbing my forehead.

"Not trying to hurt your feelings but don't date her." I tell him he tilts his head.

"Why not"

"Cuz"

"Cuz why" he says to me, I blow out my mouth looking to the wall across from me.

"She needs to stay to herself that's what she needs now" I say to him, and cuz you can't date a friends ex. Even if you dropped them, give it some time it's been 7 months since then. I mean it's a while but dang A.J.

End

I'm sitting here talking to the girls they start gossiping about other people. It was so intriguing hearing all the tea.