Chapter 11

Flashback to college

We stand up from the bow we did, we performed at the basketball first game.
Not all of the friends were there at this time.

Just A.J, Jonah, Jonah's best friend and Thuy.

We high five each other after the performance, A.J was supposed to be playing tonight but he had hurt himself right before the first game.

Soccer season is over with that's how Jonah is here tonight at the basketball game.

"Cool, that was totally cool" I say holding my hand over my lip.

We walk down to the floor, we helps A.J down, he had some crutches just for now. He walks with us out in the hallway of the gym.  Jonah's best friend is there, he's pretty cool.

"Nice Aliyah" he says to me, I smile looking off to the side.

End of flash back

I remember that day when we sang in front of the school for the basketball game.

I clap my hands smiling really hard, I go to the kitchen to get some water.

"Guys it's 10pm, I can't I'm so fucking excited." Thuy says smiling hard, it was cute.

"Yea santas going to-" I say something and slip right in the kitchen. Stupid socks, I lay there laughing.

Jonah turns around and walks to me seeing me on the floor. He helps me up from the floor as I keep laughing.

"Lili" I look up to see said that, it was Irene pointing to me.

"What!" I say wincing afterwards.

"Your finger" she says fake crying holding her mouth.

I look at my hand and scream.

"My nail what the fuck!" I say looking down to the floor seeing it there.

"Oh man" I say holding my finger, that kind of hurts. I pick up the nail fake crying, Jonah laughs at me and I glare at him.

"Stupid" I say to him and I walk out the kitchen slipping on the floor again.

"Stupid fucking socks." I say shouting out, I yank the socks off of my feet. I open the back door throwing them outside.

"Holy shit" I say quickly closing the door.

"What is it?"

"There's a mountain lion in your backyard" I say sliding down the door with my back.

Everyone runs to the door looking out the window on it seeing the mountain lion running with my socks. It hops over the fence using the elf train as support.

"Oh no my stupid sock" I say looking out the window everyone laughs at me.

Everyone falls asleep downstairs on the couch and blow up mattresses. I'm sleeping on the couch beside Jayda. This chair has about 4 people sleeping on it. Chris is on a blow up mattress, Thuy and Irene are sharing a queen size one. Hayley is at the end of the couch near Jayda and I.

The music starts playing in the speakers of the ceiling. Meaning it's the next day and it's 8am.

Thuy and Irene scream together knowing that today is Christmas.

I walk up so fast hearing the screams. Jonah is already up fixing breakfast for everyone. I look around seeing Jayda sleep near me, Hayley groaning hearing her friends giggling.