Chapter 5

A month goes by from all that.

"Jonah!" I say holding my mouth, this man is drunk a little.

He just kissed me, then holds his mouth apologizing. Someone saw it and goes closer, I look over and it's A.J.

"Hey A.J" I wave to him he looks between the two, he pulls Jonah with him who is clumsy now.

Don't know what's happening but I sit there at the table drinking some water.

Jonah's thoughts

I'm so out of it now , A.J just dragged me to a room. He lets go glaring at me , I don't know why he's doing that.

"So you're just going to do that in front of me." He says to me.

"Do what man?" I say rubbing my eye.

"Kiss fucking Li." He says to me, I hold my mouth laughing.

"Man it's not that serious, it was an accident." I say to him laughing.

"I told you I liked her and you did that right in front of me." He says to me.

"I do it behind closed doors." I say to him about to walk out.

"What?!" He says to me, I shrug my shoulders walking out the room. He follows behind me nagging still.

"I'm not doing this right now." I say walking back down the hallway.

"You've told me that stuff so you could get with her." He says to me and I stop walking turning around.

"I told you that stuff cuz she just needing to be to herself." I say to him.

"Nah I think it's cuz you wanted her to yourself." He says to me and I scoff.

"I've known that girl for too long , to do that right after she got out of a fucking relationship." I say to him raising my voice.

"I'm not fighting over that girl so you can drop it." I say to him walking away, I go into the room I was in with Liyah. She wasn't there, I pick up my phone I left.

"A.J leave me alone before you cause problems." I say to him shaking my head.

"You're drunk"

"And I know what the fuck I'm saying." I say to him, putting my phone in my pocket.

He insisted on continuing this little debate with me. I roll my eyes not wanting to talk about this mess. My bad man but that stuff is done with.

End

I'm walking around the place, I go back hearing a little argument. I go to it walking slowly laughing, until I hear my name in the mix.

"Oh" I say seeing A.J and Jonah in the room. Jonah turns to me seeing me about to walk away.

"Li you've been messing with me?" A.J asks me, I raise an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" I say to him , I'm really confused.

"That's what Jonah is saying?"

"What the fuck, I didn't say that"

"You implied that"

"What the hell, if that's what you think then go for it." Jonah says holding his palms up.

"No I'm not, Jonah you said that?" I say to A.J and look over to Jonah. He shouts out and pinch his eyes.

"I didn't he took it that way, he thinks something is going on between us. And I want this to be dropped." Jonah says out loud , glaring at A.J.