Chapter 7

Continued

Well I tried to keep Jonah from coming to the kitchen. Jayda kissed A.J in the kitchen, Jonah stands there looking at the two who turn to him.

One thing about Jonah he doesn't get upset over stuff like this.

Jonah looks over to A.J who is standing there.

"Sorry Jayda he'll be leaving." I say trying to pull Jonah away.

"No it's fine" Jonah says to me. A.J wraps his arms around Jayda, and Jonah nods his head.

He goes into the kitchen going to get a water bottle out the fridge.

Jayda pulls away softly walking out the kitchen smiling. She walks right past me and I look back in the kitchen hoping nothing bad happens.

"Wow" Jonah says out loud drinking the water, A.J is still in there.

"How long have you two been a thing" I hear Jonah asked A.J, I look over to A.J who does a faint smirk. He doesn't see me though he's looking over to Jonah who just lean on the wall near the exit where I am.

"4 months" he says out loud.

"You move fast" Jonah laughs, he thought A.J liked me but I guess he moved on pretty fast to date someone.

"Jayda said you probably like her?" A.J says laughing at Jonah.

"Yup" Jonah says nodding his head drinking the water.

Jonah's thoughts

This isn't bothering me like A.J wants and it's funny. I'm not going to lose a friend over this mess.

"See how it feels" A.J laughs at me.

"Honestly I don't feel shit , your point" I say to him throwing my water bottle away.

"Congrats man" I say to him walking out the kitchen laughing at him.

"Were you standing there the whole time." I say walking past Liyah she nods her head following behind me.

"Is that what you were trying to hide from me"

"Yea, Jayda told me she was seeing someone but she didn't say who, I didn't want you to see it ... I thought you would get hurt." She says to me and I smile to her.

"That stuff doesn't bother me, A.J wants it to but I really don't care."

"I just know I might have done some stuff." I say to her she nods her head.

"Here to celebrate Jaydas birthday" I say smiling walking down the hallway to big crowd.

People were dancing having a good time the music is playing. I go to get a soda this time on the tables.

"Bro Lili literally likes Jonah or liked him" I hear people say at a table laughing.

"She liked in college I know that." A girl says, I look over to them they see me and turn their heads quickly laughing.

I hold the soda walking to them.

"Whatchu ladies talking about?" I say sitting leaning on the table with my hands.

One holds their face holding in a laugh like they got caught.

"Mannnnn" one says out loud.

"Lili liked you in college don't tell her I told you" she says laughing the other girls hit her for talking about it.