1

Beyoncé is not of this world, literally. She is one of the princesses, along with her sister Solange, who are the daughters of one of the most powerful men and women across the galaxy Celeste and "The AllFather"/ King but to his family he's simply Matthew.  She lives in one of the 9 realms, the head of the 9 realms: Asgard. This realm contains the most powerful people. The Knowles and people of their troop are basically protecting the other realms, planets, basically any other part of space. They cannot be defeated, literally they can't.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

QB

I hissed and quickly moved my arm after she applied the alcohol. My hand started to quickly heat up.

"Come on let me see." I just applied pressure to the wound myself, not giving her my arm. I don't have time for this at all.

"Let me see, let me help you." She said sweetly. I removed my opposite hand off the wound and passed her my arm.

"Don't put that on there!"

"I have to in order for it to heal." She explained to me.

"Cant you just use your power?" I rolled my eyes.

"You could use the power yourself if you weren't so weak and tired right now. Me using my power is quite pointless for a wound like this. I would rather save it for something more... damaging. Your hand is on fire by the way." She secured the bandage around my arm. She went over to the sink to grab a bucket of water and dipped my hand in it.

"Thank you sweetness." She blushed. She blushes at anything.

"Anything for you princess," she said, putting her aid kit up. I rolled my eyes.

"Please stop referring to me as princess. We're practically best friends. It's Bey or Beyoncé to you. That's it, that's all." I heard the automatic doors open to the infirmary and saw Robyn and Solange.

"You are in trouble.." Robyn said point at me. I looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything." I said.

"If you didn't do anything, we wouldn't say you were in trouble." Solange spoke.

"Can y'all just say what I'm in trouble for?" I looked in between the two.

"You're about to find out right about...... .now" Solange said pointing at the door.

"Are you crazy Giselle?!" My mother shouted while walking into the infirmary. Why is she yelling like I'm not right here?

"You can NOT, I mean NOT go out there and fight battles like that on your own." I looked at her blankly while her face was scrunched up in anger.

"Actually I can. I'm very capable of doing so. As you saw, they're all dead."

"So cocky." Solange said.

"I have every right to be." I stood.

"I don't care how indestructible you are, you are not to go out and fight like that unprepared again. Do I make myself clear?"