2

QB
Asgard
QB Room

I removed the sleep mask from my eyes letting out whatever yawn and stretch I had to. That again was the best sleep I've ever gotten. I've been using that lavender body wash my mother put in my bath that one time and my body has never felt better and I've been sleeping with no issues.

"Rise and shine!" My windows were suddenly opened and the sunlight caused me to squint my eyes.

"Close the curtains! What is wrong with you?!" I turned over to my opposite side of the windows to allow my eyes to adjust.

"It's time for breakfast Bey!" Solange smiled.

"I don't care. Just close my windows. Like today!" I rolled my eyes.

"Ew so snotty."

"I'm sorry? I just opened my eyes. I didn't think I was supposed to be all jolly." I removed the covers from over my body and sat up.

"If you are greeted with a smile, you should give one back." She sat on my bed.

"Can I brush my teeth and wash my face first?" She can be so irritating. I don't see how she wakes up so happy.

"Can I come in?" I heard Onika say from the other side of the door.

"The door is open." Solange said.

"That doesn't mean she wants me inside. I respect boundaries." At least somebody does.

"Come on in." Onika walked in with an aid kit in her head. She had on scrubs, so I'm assuming she's staying in the infirmary today.

"Good morning princess,"

"Good morning." Solange responded.

"Oh, I wasn't talking to you. I said good morning to you a while ago."

"Oh I'm sorry." Solange put her hands up.

"I told you about the princess thing. But, good morning sweetness."

"You don't look like it's a good morning for you," she started to take the tape carefully off the bandage. It's been a few days, and it's healing. More slowly than any other wound I've had. The nurse in the infirmary basically told me it wasn't anything to worry about and just to take care of it of course.

Onika wouldn't allow me to take care of it myself, so every morning and night she comes to clean it. And after I do something like working out for example, she would clean it after then too.

"Well I had the light beamed in my eyes as soon as I woke up." I looked at Solange.

"Oh I'm sorry about that. The good thing is, the day is just beginning so I'm hoping it gets better after this." She said putting a fresh gauze pad around the wound. She secured the wound, but made sure it's not so tight so air can flow through.

"Yeah, hopefully." I mumbled.

"There you go princ-" I looked at her.

"Bey, there you go Beyoncé." She smiled.

"Thank you."