3

QB
Midgard

We got into the back of an all black vehicle while like 2 of our guards were in one with us and the rest were packed in the the one behind us. I'm ready to go home already.

"Where are we exactly?" Solange asked. I pulled up my watch to check our current location.

"Whatever California is, that's where we are right now." I answered. I'm not going to lie, it's pretty here.

"I thought you said it was-" she stopped mid sentence when we saw a large group of people fighting. I chuckled to myself, human male fights are so un-entertaining to watch. They really don't swing first, they just try to see who can get the other on the ground first and then began hitting. We would never.

We just watched in amusement until shots rang out. We ducked our heads low, until our guards got us out of there quickly.

"See what I mean," I said, lifting mine and Luna's head back up.

"Wow something we deal with on the daily, you want it to be bad." Robyn said. I shrugged my shoulders at her. I don't feel like entertaining something I know I'm right about. It's pointless.

"Let's stop for something to eat. I don't care what it is as long as it's quick and decent tasting." I say out loud to our driver. They drove around the state until they found a restaurant called Wendy's. Who is Wendy?

"Is this good?" Onika asked. I was prepared to say something smart but I never have smart remarks for Onika. She's REALLY sensitive.

I remember I replied to her smartly once and she didn't talk to me for like two weeks. Like girl it wasn't that serious honestly. When I told her that, she didn't speak to me for another 3 weeks.

Best believe I never said anything to her smart after that. Everyone was driving me crazy and I couldn't go to her for a massage. The worst time of my life.

"We have to like, get out and find out. Come on." Robyn said, climbing out the car with Solange following behind her. I would like to know how they expect to get food without money, in their currency.

"Here princess." The guard passed me a bag. I opened the bag and it had money in it. Where did this come from?

"It's from your fathers stash of course." I nodded realizing I said that out loud and proceeded to get out of the car. My father was always a smart man.. I walked inside the establishment and looked around for the girls when I spotted them in a corner booth and I walked up to them.

"So, y'all ready to get food?" They all nodded their heads as we made it to the line. I looked at the menu as we waited. There was like three people ahead, more time for me.

Nothing seems appetizing though, but I was hungry and I'm gonna eat. I used my watch to secretly scan the items on the menu so I get an understanding of it more.

"Can I help who's next?" The guy behind the desk called. We walked up to him and everyone stared at me.

"Why are y'all staring at me? Tell the guy what y'all want." I rolled my eyes. Solange walked over to me and stood behind me.

"Im scared." She told me in my ear. I turned around and looked at her in disbelief. All that mouth she have and she's scared to tell the worker what she wants to eat? You have to be lying.