6

QB
Asgard

"Giselle

"Giselle.."

"Yeah mama?" I asked without removing my eye mask from over my eyes.

"Have you seen your sister?"

"She's in her room." I said turning the opposite direction.

"No she's not. I've checked there already."

"Maybe she's in the pool. You know how she loves her morning swims." I said giving her another place to look and leave me alone to sleep. I hate being bothered while I'm asleep. One thing about me is, I don't play about my sleep.

"She's not there either Ju!" I sat up and removed the eye mask. I allowed my eyes to adjust to the sensitive light before looking at my mother.

"Are you positive she's not there? She could be anywhere around this palace." This is a very huge palace. We literally have everything in one, there's really no need to go out but we do because it's good to get out once in a while.

"She's not there, Bey. We've checked everywhere.. her room, the garden, the pool. I have royal guards looking all over the city and I haven't gotten a report back yet." My mother said, now panicking.

"Mama calm down. I'll go find her."

"Bey i don't-"

"Mama, now isn't the time. I will be fine, I just need you to relax. I will find her. I promise." I said calmly. For once, my mother actually didn't argue with me.

"I swear if you end up hurt Giselle..."

"I'll be okay." I assured her. I don't know why she'd threaten me when she already has a possible missing daughter.

"Go talk to your father as soon as possible please." Was the last thing she said before walking out of my room. I got up and at least brushed my teeth.

The next three minutes my mind was just wondering. Where could she have gone? Was she taken? Did she willingly leave herself? Why did she leave?

I don't have a possible reason on why she would leave if she did..

And I'm not putting nothing past anyone in this galaxy. I'm checking everywhere.

After I finished brushing my teeth I went down to my fathers office.

"Do you have anything yet?" I asked my father and he shook his head. He was pacing back and forth across the throne.