5

Sweetness
Asgard

I sat on the other side of the booth, next to Luna, picking at my food, bored

I sat on the other side of the booth, next to Luna, picking at my food, bored. Solange and Robyn were being their normal selves, using their magic to place jokes on others and to provide themselves with some sort of entertainment for the night.

I lowkey wish Beyoncé would have accepted the invitation to come, I would've had my favorite princess by my side. I mean, not to pick favorites but yeah. Robyn and Solange are more close as Bey and I are more close to one another.

I wanted to apologize to her so bad for acting so weird to her. The problem is, I haven't come to terms as to why I was acting so weird towards her and it's pushing her away from me because I'm still sort of upset.

"Ni, what's wrong?" I heard Luna ask. I looked over to see her looking directly in my face.

"Nothing." I smiled at her. She just kept her face neutral. The least she could've done was smile back.

"You're storytelling." She kept a straight face with me.

"I'm not Luna. I'm okay."

"You don't feel okay." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't.. get what you mean." She looked at me before shaking her head.

"Oni your so smart but so dumb. But, it's okay you're cute." Solange and Robyn started laughing while I was still taken back by her comment.

"I can feel when people are sad and you're sad. Why?" She asked me. Oh that's what she meant.. I truly forgot she had the ability to do that,

"Because her favorite princess isn't here." Robyn teased.

"I'm right here. What are you talking about?" Solange spoke..

"You aren't her favorite..."

"Onika, tell her I'm your favorite.." Solange said, staring at Robyn. When I didn't say anything she quickly turned to me.

"Onika... I am your favorite right?"

"Uhm.."

"Onika???" Robyn just started laughing.

"Girl you aren't her favorite I told you that." Solange sat back and folded her arms.

"Welcome to the club." Robyn rubbed her arm. I just rolled my eyes. The dramatics....