♠Part 7♠

Sebastian walked over to the kitchen and sat down as he lit a cigar and began making a plan to find Ryoko's bullies and how he should torture them. "Sweetheart you look like you just heard something serious, what's wrong" Helen sat beside her husband.

"I'm going to tell you something and I need you to inform everyone else" Helen nodded.

Sebastian informed Helen on what Elian had told him and she had the same reaction. Helen talked with Sebastian for a
Few more minutes and then gathered everyone else and informed them as well. The Family was not pleased to say the least.

(back with Ryoko)

(her new outfit. She bought more clothes than this btw.) (She was wearing this with some black thigh high Socks to hide her scars)

Ryoko was now back inside the car with Adriana and Elian and was being driven to god knows were and Eventually Ryoko fell asleep inside the car.

About a hour of driving the car stopped in front of a large mansion

"Sweetie we're here-" Elian stopped speaking when she saw that Ryoko was sleeping cause she didn't want to wake her

"Sweetie we're here-" Elian stopped speaking when she saw that Ryoko was sleeping cause she didn't want to wake her. She was  way too cute. "I'll carry her and you get the bag."
"Why do you get to carry her while I have to carry the bags" Adriana Whisper yelled. "You've been with her longer than I have"
"Fine. Let's go'' both women unbuckled their seat belts and stepped outside the car. Elian walked over to the passenger side door and opened it before carefully lifting Ryoko bridal style.

Adriana grabbed the bags of clothing and both women entered the house while being as quiet as they could.

" Took you long enough-" "Shhh! She's sleeping" Elian placed her index finger on her lips and glared at her husband, Theodore.
"Where's her new room?" "Follow me."
Elian followed Theodore to a large door which was Ryoko's room.

"Elian followed Theodore to a large door which was Ryoko's room

Elian carefully placed Ryoko on the bed and covered her. Elian and Theodore watched Ryoko with a loving smile on their face as she snuggled into the bed.

The two walked outside the room and headed to the living room were everyone else was.  "she's asleep upstairs" Everyone nodded.

"We need to find out who her bullies are.Fast." "How about I ask her when she wakes up after all I am the best at extracting information." Melissa said and Everyone agreed to it.

~To be continued ~