•Ending 2 Perfect Family•

Today was finally the day. The day Ryoko had been begging Mammon and Adina to happen when she became better.

What was it? She was going to a brand new school which means no more bullies, insults, not being able to eat lunch in peace etc.

To make things even better she would attend the same school as Mateo, Kai and Blade so no one in their right mind would dare do anything to cause harm to her.. hopefully

However, none of that would would be of concern to her. Why would it be?

Anyways, the car that her, Mateo, Blade, Kai and Mammon was in came to a halt in front of a large golden gate with the name of the school written in cursive.

After Mammon calmed down from his fuss and almost shedding a tear, some very confused looks from students and glares from her apparent official siblings, she was able to follow Kai to their first class.

( A/N: She has the same classes as all three brothers. Cuz ofc )

Timeskip,aka 2 months later:)•

So far everything was perfect. Her grades were up to their high expectations of her and the teachers had many good things to say, except for that she didn't socialize with her majority of her schoolmates.. At all.

But she didn't have an insatiable need to socialize, Staying practically alone was practically etched into her very character. So why would they care-

"Miss Ryoko!"

The voice of Mr. Johnson, her Math teacher, rang through the empty classroom. It was now dawn and the sun had long begun to set, but then again this was just how having extra classes always ended.

She finishes her work first, gets lost in thought and then Mr. Johnson would have to be the one to snap her out of it.

She grabbed her bag and said her goodbye to him, but was stopped at when she heard him call her back.

"My apologies, but do you know when Lexi will be coming back to school?" "No, sir" "..I see. Well then, thank you for letting me know"

That's the second time today he asked for her friend, Lexi. She hadn't been to school in 2 weeks and every single day he asked only Ryoko where she was or when she will be back and each time her response would be "I don't know" or "no".

Yes it was normal a teacher would be concerned for his Student but this wasn't the case.

You see Mr. Johnson had planned to make sexual advances towards Lexi and naturally when she found this out she was scared for her life and innocence. So in a last ditch effort she locked herself in her room and refused to go back to school.

Ryoko being worried for her found her address and visited her and that's how she found out about everything.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

6:55pm- Ryoko was in Blade's car currently being driven home since he was the only one left to drive her home because Mateo, Kai and Austin had to take care of some " Urgent business" .