★𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11★

"Is she asleep?" Kai nodded at Ezra. "Kai you and everyone else Can get started on those 5 over there." Adina motioned to the girls tied up. "We'll be getting some..tools to deal with them." Kai gulped slightly before nodding. Everyone was a bit scared of her
Especially when she said that and they knew the outcome was going to be a bloody mess. She wasn't nicknamed the Queen of torture in the Mafia world for nothing.

Once everyone left Adina made her way upstairs to her room to retrieve her tools while Mammon stayed downstairs to retrieve his. She closed the door loudly which made immediately woke Ryoko up.

"Oh,no I'm sorry sweetie!" She rushed to her side and knelt down
"It's ok you can go back to sleep" She laid Ryoko's head on her lap and began stroking it. She was still in a daze from the shock but slowly drifted off to sleep again.

"Aww,your gonna be the death of me." She whispered so she wouldn't wake her again. She gently moved her head back to the pillows and covered her.

She placed a soft kiss on her forehead before standing up straight and going back to what she had originally came for. After getting her 'tools' she gave Ryoko one more smile and left.

"What took you so long?" Adina rolled her eyes playfully at Mammon. "She's asleep in our room. I know you want to see her, so go and I'll head to the basement" "Thanks honey" he kissed her forehead before the two parted ways

(In the basement)

Adina's ears were immediately consumed by the screams of agonizing pain and a smile made it's was on her lips as she walked down the stairs. "Oh,you're here" "Where's dad?" "In our room with Ryoko. She sleeping,but he'll be here soon" Mateo nodded.

(In Brianna's Mind)

Ryoko? So that useless piece of shit was behind all this!? She made them ruin my face!? I will make her pay even if it's the last thing I do. She doesn't deserve anything but to be treated like how I'm being treated. I should be the one to be sleeping in a bed while SHE gets tortured!

(Back to my pov~)

Everyone including Mammon (who wasn't a big fan of torture) tortured the girls before ultimately cleaning themselves up and going to bed.

Ryoko groaned as the sunlight hit her face and she remembered she thankfully didn't have class,but unfortunately had work and she wanted to avoid the lecture her boss would give her as she lazily tried to get up. Key word there 'tried' to get up.

Mammon was on her left with both arms wrapped around her tightly as if she was going to run away any second. She noticed how muscular he and the muscle in his arms were flexed and very much visible as well as the Veins in his hands.

The memories of her father and other men she's met flashed in her mind. They always had a nag for hitting her and she didn't know and because of it she was a bit timid around guys like him. This along with the bullies had made her develop this sorta fear at being around people. This fear was why she never told anyone except Melissa about her abuse.

"Sweetheart are you ok?" "I-uh, yeah. I-i'm fine" Adina gave her a sceptical look. She saw how terrified she look when she saw Her husband and placed two and two together. " you don't have to be scared of him,ok? He's actually just a big baby in a very intimidating body. I'd even say he's more scared of you than anything "

Ryoko was puzzled at her words. How could someone like him be scared of her? It's impossible..right?

"Scared of..me?" "Yes. More Precisely he's scared of losing you,disappointing you or letting you down. He wants you to love and feel comfortable around him..everyone here wants that more than anything"
She tilted her head to the side raised an eyebrow.

"He wants me to treat him like a.. Father?"

She quickly regretted what she had said and covered her mouth with her hands. "Yeah exactly like that. We all want you to think of us as your family" Adina patted her head and Ryoko gave her a single nod with a smile.

"Aww,I love when you do that" She tickled her and Ryoko burst out laughing along with Adina. This was enough to wake Mammon up and he was not very pleased with his wife hogging all the attention while he was forgotten about. "Is big baby mad he's not getting attention?" She teased

"..."

"So you are!"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes"

A smirk made it's way onto her face. "Fine I am" He scoffed and rolled his eyes before folding his arms. "Don't give me an attitude mister" She glared and he gulped before apologizing to her. Before any of them could get another word in Ezekiel shouted from downstairs that breakfast was ready.

(At the end of the day)

"Bye!" Ryoko waved at Zane and stepped into her room to get some well needed sleep. Dealing with everyone practically fighting for her attention was admittedly pretty tiring.

It was around 2 in the morning when the urge to get some water became unbearable,so she dragged herself out of bed and down the stairs.

The house felt ominous and she was about to say screw it and go back to bed,but she decided to just push through and get the water.

In the Midst of her gulping down her glass of water she heard foot steps approaching the kitchen. "Mateo?" She called out but got no response.

Her heart stopped and dropped to her stomach when she saw a bloodied and angered Brianna glaring back at her.

Why was she bloodied??What was she doing here??

Her thoughts were interrupted when Brianna began speed walking towards her. She just stood there due to the fear and dread that course through her and tears started to pour down her face.

It was gonna happen again. Another brutal beating.

Brianna grabbed her neck and began Choking her mercilessly before kneeing her to the stomach. Her wounds still weren't healed from last time. She Began beating her without sympathy.

She remembered something.. She's in the kitchen... Knives!

Ryoko scrambled around before grabbing a knife and turning around and stabbed her in the hand.

Brianna held back her scream and dragged Ryoko by the hair to the counter with her good hand. Ryoko struggled but was about to give up when she remembered...she's in a house filled with people..so she screamed. As loud as she could to the point where she felt like she would break her voice box.

She was not pleased.

Brianna released her hair and she fell to the floor holding it to sooth the pain. She was now on her hands and knees trying to get up,Unfortunately Brianna threw a kick towards her. It was targeted at her head but she ended up kicking her throat instead.

"No!" "Dear god Get Heather! Fast!" Theodore and Ezra ran down the stairs. Gage Got Heather while Ezra dealt with Brianna and Theodore tried to help her.

Everyone was practically tripping over each other trying to get down stairs to her. Ryoko was slipping in and out of Consciousness and Helen was begging her to stay awake.

She couldn't take it anymore. It was so traumatizing to her. All she wanted to do was get some water and it turned into this? Why was it always her? Why couldn't she just catch a break?

She gave up trying to fight to stay awake and just slipped back into the darkness. At least there she didn't have to go through that.

꧁𝓣ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝒸ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊ℯ𝒹꧂

Word count//1333//