Chapter 13

A/N: Some of the content in this chapter will be disturbing to some
Viewers and I do not support any of the actions in this chapter. This is a work of fiction it is not real. Viewer discretion is advised.

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚

"What are we going to do to them?" "How about putting hot needles underneath her fingernails?"
"We could do that, but I feel like it's too mild for what she did"

The family pondered for about a good hour about which torture methods would best fit Brianna for what she had done. Austin at one point brought up the idea to cut off her feet and having Adriana sloppily wrap the wound which means it could potentially cause an infection,so she would be in even more pain
Before feeding it to her and her friends.

Incredible brutal and it was exactly what they were looking for. Even so Adriana wasn't too pleased with the fact she would have to attend to Brianna's wound be it sloppy or not,but eventually agreed when they said she could do what ever she wanted with her once she was done.

They also planned to accompany all of that with the various other torture methods that were mentioned in their discussion and her friends would meet a similar fate but each of them would also have a specific and special type of torture method done to them..

Example: Ameelia Would have a centipede place in her ear, Ashley would have her teeth and tongue ripped out, Eve would have a type of drug that Gage had been experimenting with injected into her eye balls and ear, and last but certainly not least Rebecca would have all her fingernails and toenails ripped off before they were cut off and also fed to her.

They haven't even gotten to the rest of the torture as yet..

But lets take detour from all this violence and to something sweet.

~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~

Ryoko and Mammon had been making small talk.. Well Mammon was the one talking, but she enjoyed it nevertheless. She had to admit his company was quite..nice. He didn't act the way he looked around her and like how Adina had explained to her
He was just a big baby.

He got worked up and worried whenever she even tried to move slightly. It got to the point where the next time he did it she just hugged him in an effort to show him she was a bit ok, granted she wasn't sure why she did it, it just felt right.

Mammon greatly appreciated it as expected. She actually just stayed there while he patted her back until she eventually fell asleep in his arms even though she didn't want to because of previous events, but he was just too comfortable and she definitely needed her rest.

He too eventually fell into a well needed rest. He had been working all day yesterday and was woken up in the middle of the night to a sight he was not ready for.
He deserved it.

~To be continued ~

Sorry it was short I am really tired from my lack of sleep and also having school (^-ᴥ-^)