Chapter 14

2 days later

"Morning sweetie!" Melissa ran
To Ryoko and as usual engulfed
Her in a hug that practically cut off
Her circulation.

Melissa often forgets how
Strong she is..

"Morning...M-Melissa" she chocked
Out which made a wide grin
Appear on Melissa's face.

Ryoko had improved on her
Speech a lot more than even the doctor had expected.

At the stage
She was at he thought it would have
At least taken a week, but he
Was relieved nonetheless since that means the family wouldn't threaten or maybe
Even kill him if he didn't
Find a faster way for her to start speaking again.

"I brought you breakfast"
She haded her a large bento box and a small one. The largest one was
Filled with several different foods
And the small one was filled small treats like cookies, crepe, macaroons

"Th-Thank..you" "No problem sweetie" she smiled sweetly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Phew! Finally done!" Zane wiped the sweat off his forehead as he smiled at the bloody sight in front of him.

"P-please....no more" Brianna's stifled cries were like sweet music to his ears.

"Shut up will you!" Gage snickered at her.

Both of them had been at this for at least a hour. Cutting off someone's feet isn't easy when you have to make sure they're still alive.

"You can come in now!" "About time Zane. You two can leave you've already done...more than enough"

Both boys nodded and left. Now it was just Adrianna and Brianna..

"Let's get this over with" "W-What are you gonna do? Huh! Kill me?"

She chuckled and it soon changed to out right laughter. Adrianna composed herself before taking out a container with clear liquid and pouring it on Brianna's wound.

Agonizing screams could be heard, which was practically deafening.

"Oh stop it. It's only some rubbing alcohol. If I used what I actually wanted, you would do a lot more than scream"

A sickening smile formed on her face as she looked down at a horribly beaten and defeated Brianna. Tears were streaming down her face, which mixed with both dried and fresh blood.

"Just..kill me. I'm already gonna die,so just put me out of my misery..please"

The same sickening laugh came from Adrianna.

"You're far from that. You won't die but you'll wish you could~"

A sweet smile came on her face as she finished sloppily wrapping her legs before gather her things and leaving Brianna in the wet,cold and dark basement in her own blood..

~To be continued~

A/N: ok so I got a question. How do y'all want this to end? I have a few endings in mind.

For example

Ending one she stays with the family, ending two she escapes the family or ending three she stays with the family but becomes as twisted as they are.

Or do y'all want me to just make multiple endings,so everyone is happy?