❣𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12❣

The family had managed to contact their personal doctor and get

Ryoko's wounds successfully treated. They were now sat outside her room waiting for the news.

The door opened and out stepped their head doctor, Mr.Morgan, with a clip board. "Good news and bad news" "What the bad news?"

The doctor hesitated and thought about if he should tell them or not. On one hand the doctor didn't want to lie..but on the others hand him telling the would probably worsen the mood.

All of them already looked like they would kill anything that moved..

They do deserve the truth,so he took a deep breath and began explaining everything.

"She...won't be able to speak temporarily.. More specifically speak even the simplest sentences, basically she can only make one or two words due to the damage she sustained when she was kicked in the throat."

They looked at him dumbfounded. They couldn't hear her as much as they could in the past.. Brianna ruined everything. They had finally convinced her to stay, let them be her family

To trust them....

And now it was ruined. How could she trust them after going through that? After seeing that?

"Should I continue?" Mason took a deep breath and nodded. They didn't want to hear it but they needed to know so they could know how to help her.

"Well the beating was pretty bad so it had reopened some wounds she had which means in addition to that and the new wounds she had a lot of blood loss. She will need to be under strict supervision at all times and to eat more to regain her strength."

(I'm not a doctor and know nothing about medicine so I apologize if the information given is not accurate. This in my opinion is pure wattpad logic)

"The good news is that if she practices to speak more regularly over time her voice will come back gradually and after a week or two she should be able to speak a few sentences and not just words. Her injuries should also heal up quickly, but during that time she shouldn't move around too much" they nodded and the doctor soon left.

"Mateo,Arthur and Felix you guys stay here and watch over Ryoko. I trust you guys to convince her we aren't going to hurt her." Helen said with her head down to hide the angered expression she had.

The family wanted to see her but she would be too scared of them and they already felt bad enough. The three of them were the best at manipulation,so they were the best option.

"Alright then. Are the rest of you going back to the house?" "Yes."

The three boys entered her room and all sat around her unconscious and bandaged body. Their hearts ached at the sight of her. She must have been in so much pain and they weren't even there fast enough. If they were There they could have stopped it.

Three hours later

Felix had left for the bathroom and Arthur was getting food, So Mateo was the only one left with her.

Ryoko groaned which alerted Mateo immediately and She tried to speak but nothing came out. "You won't be able to speak very well so don't try to push yourself"

The memories all came pack at once which gave her a splitting headache. She slowly sat up which made her whole body ache in horrible pain as she gently grabbed her head to ease the pain.

He tried to help her but She flinched away from him which made him frown and try again, but she did the same thing.

"It's ok,I promise I won't hurt you" she didn't listen and scooted over so she had some distance between him.

"Please Ryoko, I meant what I said. I won't hurt you so please don't do that" he had a look of sympathy on his face, but she still didn't trust him. Not after seeing that.

She opened her mouth to say something but once again nothing came out. "Here" he handed her a small notepad with a pen. She paused for a while before taking them a began to write.

'𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆.𝑵𝒐𝒘.'

"We've been through this, Ryoko. You can't. Remember you said you trusted us, and your too injured. You can barely even move"

'𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂'

He shook his head and reached over to pat her head. "We won't so please trust us." She shook her head no and stared down at her notepad.

The door opened and both Arthur and Felix stepped in. Arthur sat beside her on the bed while Felix sat beside Mateo. They glanced at her notepad and read what she had written down. They both looked at Mateo who gave a single nod.

They knew what to do.

"Ryoko we only did that to protect you. We promise on our lives we would 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 do that to you" Felix said and they all hugged her. She still shook her head no.

So they cried while they begged her to stay. They continued for 10 minutes of constant begging and pleading.
Finally she wrote something down and showed them.

'𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆'

"We'll try" Arthur and the rest of them smiled before again hugging back.

Their smiles soon turned to contorted ones as their eyes darken and they stopped their crying.

Just because they said they Will try Doesn't mean they'll succeed

Arthur Gave her some food while Mateo stepped outside to tell his father that she agreed to stay.

They were ..happy to say the least. Mammon, as much as he wanted to torture Brianna he wanted to see Ryoko more. So he obviously drove all the way back to see her.

ᰔᩚ𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕ᰔ

A/N:I just want to say that now she doesn't trust them fully so don't kill me..please don't.