•Ending 1 Escape

2 weeks later

Ryoko now had most of her speech back and so far it seemed in a day at two she would have to go back to the house.

The family looked happy on the outside to her but she could tell there was something bothering them.

She tried asking them but as expected they dismissed the claims as just being excited that she's recovering fast.

In reality Ryoko had been asking them when she would be attending school again, but they didn't know what to tell her and she was getting more persistent.

On one hand they couldn't send her back to her old school because they were looking for her, and on the other hand if they didn't send her she would get more persistent.

So for the time being they had just told her that they would actually send her to school only if she would allow her 'brothers' to go with her and she agreed to it.

They would send them no matter what she said anyways.

But besides the school issue Ryoko was thankfully being discharged early. They were beyond excited for it but they were forgetting something crucial that would cost them.

~•Timeskip~•

It's been a good 2 days since she's gotten back to the house and everything has been exactly the same. Everyone always checking on her, them fighting over who gets to spend time with her etc, but there was one thing that peaked her interest.

The basement.

It had a horrid stench coming from it and they told her to stay away from it and just dismissed it as a pipe that was being fixed.

However, Ryoko knew better than that it was just some pipes. No one had been to the house to fix it and it smelled far too bad to just be a simple pipe.

You never know unless you see for yourself, right?

That's exactly what she did.

There wasn't A pipe issue but there was the body of Brianna and all her friends with their guts hanging out decomposing. As you can obviously imagine it wasn't in the least a pretty sight for her, so much so she ended up collapsing on floor before completing vomiting everything she had previously eaten in the morning.

As bad as it sounds she was ok with her bullies getting a taste of their own medicine although it was 10 fold, and she had a feeling they would probably die but she always pushed it aside because of how good the family is to her.

She thought they would at least be a little merciful, but of course they weren't. She was probably the most stupid person to ever even think that much less that they would spare her from such a fate especially if they find someone else that could replace her.

Ryoko wanted to just give up right then and there but decided against it. It was time for her to stop acting like a helpless and clueless puppy and start to get even the slightest bit of control in her life.

Thankfully that plan that she had made in the past would come in handy and thanks to them always walking her around the house all the time she sorta knew most of the exits.

She waited till midnight to make her move. She snuck her way into the security room with a lamp and smashed it over the security guard's head, knocking him out instantly. She fiddled with the keyboard for a while until she was finally able to disable the cameras.