Part 17

April squealed in delight, her hands clasped and a bright smile on her pretty face.

"Yay! Now, go for a shower so I can turn you into a little sex wolf."

"Gross," Aria called over her

shoulder as she walked out of her

room and into the bathroom, trying

to mentally prepare for whatever

April had planned for her.

It turned out to be a complete makeover, with April standing over Aria like she was April's life size Barbie doll.

She curled the ends of Aria's hair and brushed them out, the curls wavy and almost ethereal. She spent what felt like ages perfecting the wings on Aria's eyes, smoking them out until even Aria had to admit they made her look sultry.

In a cringe sort of way.

But April approved, and it set Aria's anxious mind at ease.

Once April had finished Aria's hair and makeup, she practically disappeared into Aria's closet, hauling out dresses and tight pants and God knew what else onto the bed.

"I think a dress," April said, more to herself than Aria. She turned and winked at her best friend. "Easy access."

"April, please," Aria begged, ducking her head in embarrassment. Even though they were best friends and had talked about every possible detail, it was still kind of weird to have April dress her up. Literally, with the intention to have sex with a stranger at a high-end sex club.

It made Aria feel like a deviant.

And, she figured, she kind of liked that.