Part 23

TW⚠️

(POV - Marcus).

"Devour,” she echoed, a coy smile on her soft lips.

Marcus hummed, losing himself in her scent quickly. "Can't you tell? My rut is so close I can taste it."

"So, that's why you were at The Blue Angel," she guessed, arousal making her scent heady, intoxicating. With a nod, he tried to remain focused so that he could lay down the ground rules, to make sure she wasn't confused about why he brought her back to his packhouse.

"And this," he said, gesturing between the two of them. "This is just sex. I don't want you to get the wrong idea, so if you were looking for more than that, you can leave. No strings attached."

"No strings attached," she agreed readily, taking a step towards him. "I'm fine with that."

"Good," he growled, closing the distance in two long strides. "Come here."

He pressed his lips to hers, the contact shooting straight to his dick and making him dizzy.

Aria tasted like nothing he'd ever had on his tongue before. The alcohol from earlier clung to her lips, sugary sweet, and he drank her up like he'd never drink again. Her hands dragged up his chest, catching in the fabric and curling around the back of his neck. He practically whined for her, holding onto her slim waist like she was his lifeline, and if he let go, he'd disappear for good.

Marcus ran the tip of his tongue along the seam of her lips, begging for entrance, quickly losing his ability to see straight. She was everywhere. Her scent filled his nostrils until it was the only thing in his lungs, and he allowed himself to get lost in the softness of her body.

And when she let him in, when she parted her lips with a smile, his tongue dipped into the sweetness of her mouth. He was gone.

He growled into her, his hands greedily hiking her dress up over her hips and gripping around the back of her thighs, easily lifting her into his hold. She molded her body to his, legs wrapping tight around his hips with a barely subdued whine.

"You taste," he murmured between kisses, his teeth nipping at her bottom lip, fingers flexing in the flesh of her thighs. She jolted in response. "So fucking good. I might actually end up eating you."

"I wouldn't mind," she said breathlessly, ducking down to deepen the kiss. "You wouldn't even have to ask."

"Oh, but I would," he said, sucking on the tip of her tongue and drawing a long, satisfied sigh from her throat. "I want to hear you say it, want you to beg me to do it. You probably sound so sexy begging to be eaten."

Her chest shuddered, and he felt her neck and face flush. This close, he smelled the way her scent swelled, heavy with desire.

His cock twitched, already hard in the restraints of his jeans, and he ached to free it, to bury himself inside her and chase that high that he had not succumbed to in five years. He was delirious with it. And he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer, despite getting easily lost in the soft sweetness of Aria's mouth.

He walked them both to the nearest wall and pinned her against it. She gasped into his mouth as the cool concrete hit her feverish skin, and he used a free hand. to impatiently undo his jeans. Her hips rolled into him, and he scented the slick pooling between her thighs.

Freeing his aching cock, he turned his attention to the flimsy lace that was already dripping with her arousal, not even bothering to tear it away. Instead, he yanked it aside and sighed as the head of his cock brushed her wet folds.

"Please," she gasped, grinding down hard and needy. Her fingernails caught in the material of his T-shirt and she exposed her neck, waiting for him to take her.