Chapter 9| The Slave

Stan's POV

My head was pounding, I was so confused. Rape? Lovebirds? What the hell is going on? "Ignore her, she's probably snorting coke or something" Kyle said to me. I smiled a little. Why? I have no idea. "We called an ambulance by the way" Kyle informed. "No! I'm not going back there, I'm perfectly fine" I said to him. "You sure? I did knock you out" Kyle said while smirking at me. "Ya I'm fine, I've been in worse fights" I said to him. "Ok good, that means you can carry this for me" Kyle said while handing me his heavy backpack. "Remember, I get you as my personal slave for the week" Kyle said while smiling at me. Oh fuck, that's right.

I grunted angrily and reluctantly took the heavy bag. "Jesus what's in here cinder blocks?" I asked. Kyle smiled at my joke, it's kinda nice to see him smile. I blush and continue to follow the fag. We finally reached his house and he began to unlock the door. I handed him his backpack as he walked into his house. I peered inside, it looked the same as it did before. It's been a while since I've been in his house, I somewhat miss the smell of it. "Umm, you can go now" Kyle said while placing his hand on the door, eager to close it. "Oh, ya, right..." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. I could feel my face get hot as he continued to stare at me. What's wrong with me today. "So are you gonna leave or not?" Kyle asked. "Ya, bye" I said while running off. My heart was racing and I felt kinda dizzy. It's probably the fight, definitely the fight. Nothing else.

I made it home and avoided my parents. I didn't want them to see how bad of shape I was in. I ran immediately into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My face was all bruised up, I had a black eye that was starting to form and a large cut on my forehead. I sighed and grabbed the hydrogen peroxide. I dabbed it onto some Cotten balls and cleaned up my wounds. I put some band aids on my face and quickly went into my room. If my parents find out I've been fighting again I'd get into serious trouble. They've already taken my phone away for a week. I guess I should do some homework, there is nothing else to do. I can't go down stairs and watch TV because my parents will see me and it's no use looking for my phone.

I did a little homework and went to bed. I woke up the next mourning around 8:45. Ah fuck. I'm gonna be late-ish. I got dressed grabbed a granola bar and ran out the door. I made it to the bus stop where Kyle, Kenny and Cartman waited for me. "I have something for you" Kyle said to me. Ah fuck what could it be? He taped a piece of paper to my chest. "Kyle's Slave?" I read. "Yes, everyone will know that you are mine" Kyle said while smirking at me. "You suck" I stated. "And you swallow" Kyle replied. "Oooooo" Kenny remarked. "Shut up Kenny!" I replied angrily. "Oh and hold this" Kyle said while handing me his still heavy backpack. "Am I just gonna follow you around holding your shit all day?" I angrily asked. "Yes, and you won't talk back" Kyle instructed. I fucking hate this.

Kyle's POV

If I'm honest I had no idea what to do with Stan. There was no way in hell I'd let him touch my homework. I still want my good grades. I just don't feel like carrying my bag and that's really it. I'll probably make him get stuff for me but that's all I can think of. And every time I ask Kenny he just says I should ask Stan to orally pleasure me. And I'm not gonna do that, if I wouldn't let him touch my books why would I let him touch my dick? Basically Stan just followed me around all day carrying my stuff.

Time Skip~ End of day

It's now the end of the day and Stan's following me home with my backpack and books in his hands. We finally approach my house and I take my bag from him. "Do you need anything else?" he asked. Uhh I don't know. "Hmm, can you take out the garbage?" I asked. He shrugged and walked into my house. I sat on the coach to make sure Stan doesn't cause any trouble. I pull out my social studies textbook and begin to study. Stan finished taking out the trash and came back over to me.

"You need anything else fag?" Stan asked. "No, you can go home dick" I replied. He smiled and sat down next to me. "I remember this" Stan said. "Remember what?" I asked. "Us, just hanging out" Stan replied while sitting back. "And then you changed" I added. "Me? You're the one who likes to suck dicks!" Stan argued. "I've always been like this, I've just never acknowledged it. You used to be supportive of gays! I remember when we were 9 you were totally ok with it!" I yelled back. Stan opened his mouth to object but then shut it and looked to the ground. "Why do you hate gays anyway?" I asked.