Rivals as always

MacHartor University

(In the next beautiful day at the university campus, There was a secret meeting in Underground facility of the building 1, sat there the members of Indian and British groups)

Alice( British Group Leader) : Now then Krishna, I hope you are fully aware why we are here...

Kishna( Indian group leader) : I am, lets go with the proceedings.

Edward ( Alice's Underling) : So I have the testimony of one of our student who was attacked indiscriminately by the mob of Indian students and was critically injured.

Rudra ( Krishna's Underling) : Ridiculous, it was your student who picked up the fight first and hence it is your group that should be responsible.!

David (British Student Body executive) : Thats hypocrisy at its peak, there was a time limit for Indian students to stay at the academy and yet they didn't leave even if they were told to, So I don't think we are enough foolish to still argue about who is wrong here.

Manas ( Indian student Body Executive) : In the testimony of our students, they said that your student attacked them just in the time they were leaving, so wasn't it your responsibility to keep the conduct of your student in check, as cause those three have received injuries too.

Alice : Well, we would only get to know the truth only after seeing the CCTV footages, but before that I want Krishna to sign the pledge that he will take legitimate actions against the accused if the charges are proven, and in return we will do the same.

Krishna : I agree.

(They both sign the documents)

Principal Rahul: Now this meeting is adjourned and both the groups can go to their respective dorms.

(They all left, then Teacher Silviya arrived)

Teacher Silviya : It must be really hard to manage the affairs of both the groups right principal?

Principal Rahul: You can already see that... (Tired) I don't know when will they resolve their issues , I mean its giving me a headache already.

Teacher Silviya: I understand... (Keeping books on the table) ... How about a drink? You wanna join?

Principal Rahul: sure... If it can really helps me to remove some of the burden off my shoulders.

(They both left the room)

Indian Dorm

Abhi, Vijay and Satwik : (all together) What the hell? You mean you don't believe us?

Rudra : Thats not the issue here, you see British side has agreed to maintain peace on the basis of the evidence that has to be found through CCTV camera, Until then we have to keep low.

Vijay: But I am telling you, we are the victims here, and how come Krishna agreed to this?

Rudra : We had to find a middle ground between them, we can't start an all out war with them. Otherwise this whole university will be in chaos. Till then rest up you three and dont try doing anything foolish.