Sakeena's Suspicions

The commentator: So as Krishna and Alice have won the race. We will move on to the next round tomorrow.

(All the students went inside the blocks while all the audiences stayed at the stadium)

Allen: Who do you think have won the race?

Sakeena: I guess both, just as the commentator announced.

Allen: To be clear, I never saw my sister laughing and smiling like that.

Sakeena: And I never saw my big brother giving someone a piggy back ride.

Allen: Yeah, those two definitely seemed strange cause previous years, in every competition they were only showing their rivalries but now its unbelievable that they are cooperating with each other.

Sakeena: (wearing her sunglasses on) Allen I will just come in a sec.

Unified Pavilion

Boys Changing room

Edward: Ufff
(While wearing t shirt) , they really played dirty in the race!

Rahul: Calm down man, its just how you win the competition.

Kiran: Yeah but it really hurts on my butt.

Krishna (Alice) : Yeah (smiling) Alice really comes up with a smart plan.

(They were all talking when Rudra began screaming)

Rudra: Hey hey! Its the boy's Changing room, you can't just come here!

(Everyone rushes to where Rudra was there, but after seeing someone, they began feely shy and started covering themselves. That person was Sakeena, Krishna's Younger Sister.)

Advait: Sakeena!!! Didn't you know this is the boy's changing room? How come you just came all your way here?

Sakeena: I can here by my legs Mr Royal Prince. So move!

(Advait froze and Sakeena went past him to Krishna (Alice) )

Edward: Hmm so the rumors were true. Thats Krishna's Younger sister Sakeena huh. She sure is pretty and sharp tongue as people say. No wonder she is the next heir to her families leadership.

Krishna (Alice) : Sakeena, what brings you here?

Sakeena: (sighs) Congratulations! Brother for winning the race.
(Heavy tone with unsurprised look)

Krishna (Alice) : You just came here to say that?

Sakeena: Tonight I want to have a dinner with you to give you a proper congratulatory gift for winning your first tournament at the Trident festival and this is the address. My patience runs short, So don't be late. Thats all I want to say.

(Sakeena turned to British guys)

Sakeena: You Brits did well too.

Edward: Thanks, We appreciate it.

(Sakeena left the room.)

Rudra: Jeez, what was that all about?

David: Relax dude, she just invited her brother to the dinner. There is nothing bothersome about it.