My Precious Body!!

British dorm

(Krishna who is in Alice's body is in her office and reading all the reports given by Edward)

Alice (Krishna) : So Edward this is all the report regarding the budget?

Edward: Yes ma'am. You see , your dad just donated us the cash so I want you to guide us in the expenditure regarding students...

Alice (Krishna) : Hmm
I guess I have to consult Alice regarding this issue cause I really don't know anything about the situation.... Alright I should meet her asap.

So Edward, I have decided to give my decision in the evening regarding the budget...

Edward: Right ma'am, but till then what are you going to do now?

Alice (Krishna) : (tilting her head while smiling)
Wanna do something extra courageous?

Edward: (confused) okay....

Indian dorm

(Alice in Krishna's body was lying on the bed while Alishka and Rudra were there with him to look after him)

Rudra: (taking back the glass water) Are you feeling alright Krishna?

Krishna (Alice) : Yeah Im alright but my head still hurts a bit..

Alishka : (irritated) Yeah it should hurt, considering you tried to make a move on me!

Krishna (Alice) : Hey that was just a mistake! I swear! You just felt like a pillow...

Alishka: (not convinced) Whatever!

Rudra: (trying not to laugh) Okay enough with the lovers quarrel, lets get back to business.

Alishka and Krishna (Alice) : (together) We are not lovers!

Rudra: Okay okay can we start please.?

(As those three were discussing something in between, Krishna (Alice) listened to them very carefully while analysing the situation.... Then suddenly the door opened quickly and Alice (Krishna) and Edward entered the room)

Rudra : What the!!!

(Rudra and Alishka took fighting position)

Alice (Krishna) : Relax we haven't came here to fight.

Alishka: Then what are you here for?

Rudra: Hmm a sneaky move huh? How did yall get here without coming in notice of other students?

Alice (Krishna) : It was obvious.. We came through the secret way!

Rudra : (shocked) Really? How?
There is no way they got to know about that secret way! Only me and Krishna know about it cause only we both made it... Then how come Alice got the wind of it? Is there someone spying on their behalf? Hmm yes this could be a possibility...

Alice (Krishna) : You don't have to worry about the details.... So
(Looking towards Krishna)
I would like to speak with Krishna alone

Damn it , it feels so odd while taking one's own name...

Alishka: (suspicious) There is no way we would allow that! Who knows what are you guys upto now!!

Krishna (Alice) : Alishka and Rudra, please excuse her for now...